Thread: Css feb 2012

Default Css feb 2012

My hubby and I are going to CSS February 3-11 2012. Anyone else going there at that time? It would be great to meet people to hang out with.

Anyone going at this time thats been there before? Any tips on "must do" or "don't waste your time" would be great. This will be our first real vacation in our 16 years of marriage and we want to have the best time possible.

Thanks.

Default Will just miss you

We will be arriving at CSS on February 13th for our second trip. You have chosen a wonderful place for a vacation. Must do's:

Have a snuggle in the hammock on the beach after morning coffee, and let the flower petals rain down on you.
    Take a midnight dip in the hot tub with the stars overhead and the palms towering around you
    Enjoy your supper on the beach with the Mento band playing at the bar......

Can you tell we had a great time the first time? That is why we are going back for a second stay. Enjoy

We are there with three other couples Feb 27th thru Mar 8th. They are party animals so be warned
    Watch out for Andy and Henie. They haven't had a Bob Marley yet lol

I think the group is getting bigger look out Couples LOL.

We will be there Feb. 4-12 with some couples we meet on previous trips to Jamaica. An eclectic, friendly clan, we like to make new friends. Look for the champagne glass!

Anyone else going to be there?
    Last edited by amocrab; January 10th, 2012 at 01:11 PM.

We will be there Feb 10 to Feb 14. Our first time at couples resort.

my wife Julie and I will arrive the night of Feb. 6th and stay until the 12th. Cant' wait!!!!!!
    Look forward to seeing you there.

Tom and Julie
    Roswell, New Mexico