Default Mystic Mountain Prices

Hi Everyone!

We will be honeymooning at CSS in May 2012 and we really want to visit Mystic Mountain to ride the
    roller coaster. (We travel the country to ride roller coasters, lol). Does anyone know the price of a trip to Mystic Mountain from CSS? Is this excursion one price only? .... as in a normal theme park where you pay one price whether you want to do the zip-lines and the bobsled or only the bobsled? Can you combine your trip to Dunns River Falls with Mystic Mountain at CSS?

Thanks!!!

We booked right at the CSS tour desk. We did the bobsled only and loved it! You can combine the bobsled and zip-lining. The Dunn's River excursion is free if you stay at CSS so I wouldn't pay extra to combine it with Mystic Mountain.
    For info try the following website: http://www.rainforestadventure.com/j...rs_excursions/

Quote Originally Posted by Calypso View Post
    Hi Everyone!

We will be honeymooning at CSS in May 2012 and we really want to visit Mystic Mountain to ride the
    roller coaster. (We travel the country to ride roller coasters, lol). Does anyone know the price of a trip to Mystic Mountain from CSS? Is this excursion one price only? .... as in a normal theme park where you pay one price whether you want to do the zip-lines and the bobsled or only the bobsled? Can you combine your trip to Dunns River Falls with Mystic Mountain at CSS?

Thanks!!!
    I assume you mean the bobsled ride (it's not a true roll coaster in that it's one way down the hill). Looks like it's $62 now for just one ride and you would need transportation to Mystic Mountain. We were at CSS and I don't recall them providing a shuttle there.