Default Is There a Romance Rewards "Card"?

I remember seeing some talk on this board about a Romance Rewards Card.

We stayed at CN in May of 2006. We signed up for Romance Rewards before our March 2009 trip to CSS and CN, but have never received a membership card. We received our rewards last March without presenting a card. We are returning to CN and adding CTI next January. I pre-registered for Romance Rewards for that trip tonight. Do we need a card for our 2010 trip?

I sent an email to Customer Relations on July 28, but never received a reply. I tried resending that email tonight, but was unable to web site errors when I clicked the "Send" button.

Maybe Randymon or Seandymon can comment on the card or unanswered email or the web site issue.

Does anyopne else have any info about the card?

Thanks, Wally

Hey Wally, and anyone else who is unclear,

You should have gotten a card, I am sorry that you didn't. Sometimes things get lost in the shuffle, but have no fear all you need is your romance rewards number and you will receive the appropriate benefits.

Wally, someone is on top of your account and emails. I am sure they you will be hearing from someone soon
    Regards,
    Seandymon
    Romance Rewards and Preferred Agency Program
    Couples Resorts!

Thanks Sean,

Actually, Sharie responded to the email that looked like it didn't go through last night. It must have gone through before the "FrontPage Error" I received on the web site. I was shocked to get a response from her 11:00 PM eastern, but she was up working! She is really tops in my book. She was instrumental in setting up the terrific private dinner I surprised my wife with at CSS last March. Many thanks to both of you!!!

Wally

don't return "home" without it.

Name:  thecard.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  58.5 KB