Default Newbies in 27 days!!!!!

finally the long count down is getting closer!! We chose SR and are anxiously
    Awaiting our hotel assignment! I can barley contain my
    Excitement. Now if the hurricanes will just stay away.

Well congrats on your trip and it will be here before you know it!!! We are newbies too and have 457 days left! haha Its' really hard to start a countdown dance when you are this far out!! LOL

BOOMER !!!!!!!!! .... Hey SOONERFANS .... you need to start coming in June ;-)

Sooner fans from Jenks !!!

We just returned from CTI. Newbies no longer. And we area already planning a return trip!!!

You will have an amazing time!

Boomer Baby!!! Grew up in Sooner land and now living in Kansas. Boomer Sooner always!

We haven't been yet but we also already have our 2012 trip planned!!! I have no doubts we will love it. We took advantage of the resort credits for 2012 when they had them )

[QUOTE=angels_allan;144553]BOOMER !!!!!!!!! .... Hey SOONERFANS .... you need to start coming in June ;-)

Sooner fans from Jenks !!![/QUOTE

SOOONER!!!!!!!!! Well hey there we have some more okies on the board and better yet Sooner fans!!! wooohoooooo How about them Sooners saturday night?? We are in the swimming pool business so we cant do anything in the summer......sniff....sniff!! LOL We have winter time to do our vacationing and that is it so guessing you'll have to come in Dec!!! LOL

Sooner fans from Yukon!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tkingle66 View Post
    Boomer Baby!!! Grew up in Sooner land and now living in Kansas. Boomer Sooner always!
    LOVE IT tkingle66!!!! Boomer Sooner all the way!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerfans View Post
    LOVE IT tkingle66!!!! Boomer Sooner all the way!!!!!!!
    Loved the game Saturday night !!! BUT .. I wished they would have racked up another 21 points on the board ... just to be safe ;-) HA HA HA

We have been to CTI in January and in June. We met some people in June of last year and became instant friends so we have made June our return month. Next June one of the couples are doing a vow renewal and we want to definitely make it back for that !!!

BOOMER SOONER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey a few extra points would have been ok with me too!!! Kinda scared about playing Florida State in 2 weeks and hopefully we'll play our best!! Well cant wait to go and make some new friends and meet up every year with them and hoping to meet you guys one of these days!!! So looks like you guys only go to CTI???
    BOOMER SOONER MY FRIEND!!!!!

Hey a few extra points would have been ok with me too!!! Kinda scared about playing Florida State in 2 weeks and hopefully we'll play our best!! Well cant wait to go and make some new friends and meet up every year with them and hoping to meet you guys one of these days!!! So looks like you guys only go to CTI???
    BOOMER SOONER MY FRIEND!!!!!
    We have been to CTI every trip but have been over to CSS 2 times for day visits. We like what we saw so we are going to do 7 days at CTI and then 5 days at CSS next June.

Florida State is going to be a tough one so I hope the boys are up to it !!!! I'll be "coaching" them on as loudly as I can from my recliner !!!! ;-)

BOOMER SOONER BABY !!!!!!!

So you have never tried the Negril side huh???? Well sounds like you will have a nice long trip in June so while I slaving away in the pool business, you'll be sipping on a cold one thinking of me huh? LOL
    Yes Florida State is going to be a tough one and pray to god we can take care of business while we are there!! Hey we do alot of coaching from our chairs too and always enjoy seeing my other boyfriend on tv......yeah Bob Stoops! hahahahaha
    I have really enjoyed talking to you so lets keep this going and BOOMER SOONER ALL THE WAY!!!!

So you have never tried the Negril side huh???? Well sounds like you will have a nice long trip in June so while I slaving away in the pool business, you'll be sipping on a cold one thinking of me huh? LOL
    Yes Florida State is going to be a tough one and pray to god we can take care of business while we are there!! Hey we do alot of coaching from our chairs too and always enjoy seeing my other boyfriend on tv......yeah Bob Stoops! hahahahaha
    I have really enjoyed talking to you so lets keep this going and BOOMER SOONER ALL THE WAY!!!!
    No ... we haven't tried the Negril side. From what I have read/observed it seems to me that the Ocho Rios side is a little less "touristy". That and we just love CTI and from what we have experienced at CSS, it will be the same there. We have made a lot of friends at CTI and we continue the "tradition" of meeting up with them so it's going to be difficult to move on to another place.

BOOMER !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by angels_allan View Post
    No ... we haven't tried the Negril side. From what I have read/observed it seems to me that the Ocho Rios side is a little less "touristy". That and we just love CTI and from what we have experienced at CSS, it will be the same there. We have made a lot of friends at CTI and we continue the "tradition" of meeting up with them so it's going to be difficult to move on to another place.

BOOMER !!!!

SOONER!!!!!! We got a BIG game coming up this weekend and I'm a litte nervous!!! Well I can totally understand the friendships you guys have made along the way and how hard it would be to go to the other side of the island and not be able to spend your vacation with your friends!! I cant wait to meet new friends and would love to come back the same time every year so we can see our friends again but oh my......we are staying at all 4 resorts and we could never afford to come back and stay at all 4 of them again at 1 time to catch up with them again.....never thought about that!!! Well great talking to you again and I know we'll both be coaching from our chairs saturday night!!! GO SOONERS!!!!!!

Well great talking to you again and I know we'll both be coaching from our chairs saturday night!!! GO SOONERS!!!!!!
    SOONERFANS: Come check out both the CSS and CTI Meetup Threads under the JUNE 2012 titles.

I have not made time to do what you asked yet but like I said we are in the swimming pool business so there is no way we could ever get off of work..nor would I ever try! ok looking into it shortly!
    Good game saturday night! woohoooo!!!

I have not made time to do what you asked yet but like I said we are in the swimming pool business so there is no way we could ever get off of work..nor would I ever try! ok looking into it shortly!
    Good game saturday night! woohoooo!!!
    What a great game, eh !?!?! :-D In case we lose touch, there is a non-specific Meet Up thread with an OKIES topic. Maybe catch you there ...

What a great game, eh !?!?! :-D In case we lose touch, there is a non-specific Meet Up thread with an OKIES topic. Maybe catch you there ...
    Well hello there angels_allan and another Sooner win!!! I think Mizzou came to play last night!! ok I got on the meet up threads and it excited me to read all you guys post and wish like heck that we could be there in the summer time but just dont ever see that happening....sniff...sniff! I will have to look for the okies topic cause I have not seen one yet and can you give me a idea of where I might look for it? Take care my friend and BOOMER!!!!!!

SOONERFANS:

On the Main Message Board I have started the OKIE Couples Fanatics. We have several Okies posting on there now.

I hated to see the Sooners struggle so much with Mizzou ... but a win is a win !! :-D I understand your plight about having to work during the summer because of your business. You do what you must. We usually do 2 vacations a year .... one in Jamaica and another on some other island. Maybe we can do 2 Jamaica trips some time and catch up with you !!!

SOONERFANS:

On the Main Message Board I have started the OKIE Couples Fanatics. We have several Okies posting on there now.

I hated to see the Sooners struggle so much with Mizzou ... but a win is a win !! :-D I understand your plight about having to work during the summer because of your business. You do what you must. We usually do 2 vacations a year .... one in Jamaica and another on some other island. Maybe we can do 2 Jamaica trips some time and catch up with you !!!
    Awww angels_allan that would be sooo wonderful one of these days to finally catch up with you guys and truly hope it does!!! yep in the swimming pool business you can do anything you want in the winter(haha)!! ok we got OU/Texas this saturday!! woohoooooo!!

Awww angels_allan that would be sooo wonderful one of these days to finally catch up with you guys and truly hope it does!!! yep in the swimming pool business you can do anything you want in the winter(haha)!! ok we got OU/Texas this saturday!! woohoooooo!!
    SWEET !!!! Enjoy the game .... and make sure the Sooners kick some butt !!!!

Oh I will enjoy the BIG game and hope you do too!!! I just learned this morning that OSU plays Texas the next weekend after us at Texas so maybe Oklahoma can just take care of some business for the next 2 weeks!!! Yeeehawwwwwwwwww BOOMER SOONER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!