Default Massages on the beach near CSA

Has anyone got a recommendation for getting a massage on the beach near CSA? We walked down the beach the last time we were there and saw a couple of people who did them, but what was your experience like? We are coming down on 4/28.

Go across the street to the Spa. Air conditioned and the girls are really top notch!

My husband and I had a couples massage at Natasha's one love massage just down from CSA. Natasha met us at the guard checkpoint and walked us down. It was the best massage I've ever had. We did walk through a bar area with a bunch of young men smoking weed who certainly eyed our beach bag. I was not bothered, but my husband was, just FYI. Loud music from the bar place was on throughout. It was mainly rap and hip hop, I distinctly remember hearing Gansta's Paradise during our massage. Natasha was apologetic about the music. Again, I wasn't bothered but my husband didn't love it. Excellent massage for about half the cost of what you'd pay on resort, but missing the "spa" environment if that's important to you or your companion.

My husband and I had a couples massage at Ocean View and it was absolutely amazing. And very affordable. We loved them!

Where is Ocean View?

Quote Originally Posted by OkieJam View Post
    My husband and I had a couples massage at Natasha's one love massage just down from CSA. Natasha met us at the guard checkpoint and walked us down. It was the best massage I've ever had. We did walk through a bar area with a bunch of young men smoking weed who certainly eyed our beach bag. I was not bothered, but my husband was, just FYI. Loud music from the bar place was on throughout. It was mainly rap and hip hop, I distinctly remember hearing Gansta's Paradise during our massage. Natasha was apologetic about the music. Again, I wasn't bothered but my husband didn't love it. Excellent massage for about half the cost of what you'd pay on resort, but missing the "spa" environment if that's important to you or your companion.
    My post has nothing to do with massages. I am just stopping in to say "HI" to you, a fellow OKIE