Default Au Natural Beach at CN

When looking at the CN resort map, we can't figure out which section of the beach is designated as AN. Any pointers?

Name:  map-negril2.jpg
Views: 2935
Size:  62.9 KB

How busy do you guys think it will be the last week of September? I know it varies, but is it traditionally quiet that time of year?

We just came back from CN and spent EVERY morning at the AN beach. Very low population and almost no beach traffic. It was awesome.

Thanks!

Best guess on crowds during the last week of September? Typically dead or is it still pretty crowded?

gig99hc - itís pretty dead. My husband and I visit 2nd week of September and havenít had an isssue with crowds
    on the AN side. You will get some who are curious (and clothed) walk the stretch of the beach towards the AN side but there are posted signs that indicate you must be NAKED when on the AN beach - so they immediately turn
    back. Enjoy your stay

gig99hc, We took our first trip to couples CTI this Janaury and had never done AN. We went first day and went back everyday. We were worried about crowds as well, but that is not really a concern once you go AN. We loved every minute of it and will be on AN side every day we are there - Sept. 29-Oct5. Really we hope there is a crowd, after only one AN trip, we feel like the more people the better time. Hope to see you there!!

Quote Originally Posted by twildman View Post
    gig99hc, We took our first trip to couples CTI this Janaury and had never done AN. We went first day and went back everyday. We were worried about crowds as well, but that is not really a concern once you go AN. We loved every minute of it and will be on AN side every day we are there - Sept. 29-Oct5. Really we hope there is a crowd, after only one AN trip, we feel like the more people the better time. Hope to see you there!!
    Lucy

my message didn't post apparently. really looking forward to being there in now just under two weeks. Prepping for it by sitting in our hot tub and out on the patio of an evening AN! Of course we have to wait for the sun to go down and the neighbors to be inside..teeheehee
    Lucy