Default At CTI right now

Arrived 8/27 at 3pm...Weather is beautiful! 1 1/2 hr ride to resort smooth as a baby's behind...Check in was a breeze...Room 3316 with the best view in the 3 times we've been here! Dinner was excellent and drinks were plenty! Nice band on the patio with dancing..All that I had been anticipating and more..Will be here until 9/3! We are home again and in heaven! All of you with countdowns to arrival, keep your yes to the sky..it is indeed worth it.. Will post again later...Cheers to all!
    Last edited by Capt Ank; August 29th, 2011 at 01:54 PM.

You are there for a whole month??

Thanks Capt Ank. If you can, keep us informed on the weather. We will be there on Sept.17 and can't wait to be back "home" for the 4th time. Enjoy your stay and save some rum for us. Thanks!!!

Ralph & Roberta
    Syracuse, NY
    COR 9/1982, CTI 9/2007, CTI 9/2009, CTI 9/2011

No ....lol I meant to say until 9/3 I wish

Capt Ank, can you tell me what toiletries are in the bathrooms at CTI, haven't been there is a couple of years and wondered about, shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion? Going in less than 3 weeks and trying to save room packing. Hope you are enjoying yourself. Thanks much!!

Ralph & Roberta
    Syracuse, NY
    COR 9/1982, CTI 9/2007, CTI 9/2009, CTI 9/2011

Lol! Made a mistake on the post..I wish! Only until 9/3... Went to the Repeaters Dinner on Monday night.Great food and excellent conversation..Not as many people as our last Aug 09 visit...Beach party held on the patio as it had rained a lot that day..Went to Margarittaville later that night with a bus load of people...Had a great time dancing and people watching..Had dinner on the island Tuesday night..Hardly have words to express how beautiful it was! Today is a gorgeous Wednesday morning....Nice and sunny with a wonderful breeze..Just lovely...

Did we meet? We were there 8/23-8/30. I have a sun tattoo on my shoulder.

We got married Friday the 26th.

We love CTI!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cuse View Post
    Capt Ank, can you tell me what toiletries are in the bathrooms at CTI, haven't been there is a couple of years and wondered about, shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion? Going in less than 3 weeks and trying to save room packing. Hope you are enjoying yourself. Thanks much!!
    They have Shower gel, shampoo- conditioner in one, lotion, hand soap and face soap. It is a very good quality. Can't think of the brand right now but you will enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by cuse View Post
    Thanks Capt Ank. If you can, keep us informed on the weather. We will be there on Sept.17 and can't wait to be back "home" for the 4th time. Enjoy your stay and save some rum for us. Thanks!!!
    Monday was the only bad day of rain. It rained for about two hours on Monday. The rest of the week has been great with maybe a 5 min sprinkle here or there on Tues and Wed