Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

This questionnaire is a great idea so here goes...

NAMES: Dan and Cathy Collins
    TRAVEL DATES: March 7th to 14th CN
    AGES: 49 and 46
    KIDS: Son (almost 20), Daughter 16
    OCCUPATIONS: Dan-Accountant (not the boring kind) and Cathy-Business Systems Analyst (not the geeky kind)
    WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DRINK MOST OF IN JAMAICA: Dan-Red Stripe, Rum, Crown Royal, Cathy-Vodka/Tonic and Dirty Bananas
    IN JAMAICA I'D LIKE TO: Dan-drink on beach, drink at pool bar,meet new friends, Cathy-check out AN beach, catamaran trip
    WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A KID: Dan-my Mustang GT (I'm still a kid), Cathy-bike, ice skates
    IF YOU COULD HAVE A SUPERPOWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE: Dan-ability to read minds, Cathy-invisibility

Hopefully I'll be able to figure out how to attach our photo
    Cheers!
    Dan and Cathy
    Attached Images Attached Images  

NAMES: Jim and Barb Wappler
    TRAVEL DATES: March 7th to 14th at CN
    AGES: 46 and 45
    KIDS: Son 19, and daughter 16
    OCCUPATION: Jim - small business owner and Barb - Resource Teacher
    WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DRINK OF MOST IN JAMAICA..Jim Red Stripe, and water to rehydrate for more red stripe, Barb Vodka Tonic
    IN JAMAICA I'D LIKE TO: Jim-relax and sun at beach and pool,drink (thats just a given) tours, and meet new people, Barb-relax, soak up the sun, Catamaran tour.
    WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE TOY AS A KID: Jim-Bike, super slider snow skates. Barb-Bike with banana seat and Barbie dolls
    IF YOU COULD HAVE A SUPER POWER WHAT WOULD IT BE: Jim-travel back in time, Barb-invisibility

Gonna be a blast, see everyone there...drinks are on the Deputy..

Rhonda, The butt pic I recognized. It was the face pic that I was having trouble with.

Dudemon is paparazzi. He doesn't cross hedges...he just trims them for a better view.

Hey Dudemon...x-ray vision this!
    Attachment 4354

Last edited by jamaican_junkie; March 6th, 2010 at 01:24 AM.

Default OH CHEESE! Favre does Favre again

Well JJ -- now you only have Jamaica to look forward to. The beloved Norsemen were betrayed yet again by an imported [/B]Cheese Head[/B][/COLOR] making a Bone Head play at the worst possible time! Oh well, cant trade him....I think youre stuck with him now, ha ha ha.

SO now Im paparazzi? "Dudemon is paparazzi. He doesn't cross hedges...he just trims them for a better view."

So far I have'nt sold any of my multitude of "precious memories" Actually after seeing that last pic posted by JJ I'm beginning to regret bringing the camera in first place! I think I took that picture too (must have been after the Salty Dog Day Afternoon). I am still trying to get TMZ to bite on these candids I shot of that famous playboy/adventurer/diver/partyanimal we ran into that one night (for greater enjoyment print these pics out and make your own little flip book). Name:  Jamaica 2009 279 (Small).jpg
Views: 561
Size:  25.7 KB

Name:  Jamaica 2009 280 (Small).jpg
Views: 553
Size:  28.4 KB

Name:  Jamaica 2009 281 (Small).jpg
Views: 560
Size:  25.8 KB

Name:  Jamaica 2009 282 (Small).jpg
Views: 584
Size:  29.7 KB

So Rhonda Im working hard on perfecting an X-Ray lens for my camera for this trip, if I cant get it working then hard to say what beach I'll end up on. I think I may have been on "that" beach after the ring toss tourney, briefly.

I also scanned my library in search of the "Crown" Ran across this picture and it appears The King is missing more than his Crown here, he may have found his royal sceptur however. Name:  Jamaica 2009 276 (Small).jpg
Views: 566
Size:  34.7 KB See you all in about 45 days!!! Remember to smile - always!

Quote Originally Posted by jamaican_junkie View Post
    Rhonda, The butt pic I recognized. It was the face pic that I was having trouble with.

Dudemon is paparazzi. He doesn't cross hedges...he just trims them for a better view.

Hey Dudemon...x-ray vision this!
    Attachment 4354

Dave - thats me in the hat with my hand up... You can see Mooman in there too in his orange hat! lol

OMG!!! I nearly fell out of my chair, laughing.....
    Craig -- those shots of Mark are priceless!!!

Default Priceless

Ya Rhonda you got that right. TMZ didnt offer a dime for those rare of the rarest candids - TMZ said they were priceless too! Oh well maybe Mark will make me an offer??

Speaking of priceless that could be a fun game to play on the old message board (while most of you are watching the snow accumulate while hoping for a hot spell so it melts before you have to deal with it)

I'll go first ---

$900 dollars for roundtrip airfare to Jamaica for two.

$12 Bucks for overpriced beer at a shack halfway between Montego Bay and Couples Negril

Watching a drunken, sunburned, Texas divemaster recreate John Travolta's dance sequence from Saturday Night Fever ------ PRICELESS!

okay you all take a stab at it I bet we can conjur up some memories of some good times in good old Jamaica.

goin home in 43 days

Dudemon

(got this one too - see theres a difference between paparazzi and perv - lol)

Hey DudeMon...who's the lucky guy sandwiched between those two Jamaican beauties?

Attachment 4437

Yah Mon!

Last edited by jamaican_junkie; March 6th, 2010 at 01:24 AM.

Default you got no exclusive on the Jamaican beauties

Sorry King JJ but you werent the only apple in those beutiful Jamaican girl's eyes...your highness you got some competition!
    Name:  Jamaica 2009 224 (Small).jpg
Views: 542
Size:  31.6 KB
    Name:  Jamaica 2009 236 (Small).jpg
Views: 515
Size:  33.0 KB

Looks like Queen Kim got wrapped up in it too!
    Name:  Jamaica 2009 242 (Small).jpg
Views: 492
Size:  33.0 KB

Rhonda -- before you give Mark and hard time now.....
    Name:  Jamaica 2009 250 (Small).jpg
Views: 513
Size:  34.4 KB

ahhhhh the memories.
    The MB is quite, everyone packing already?

Default Revolt... Revolt!!!

I believe once upon a time there was talk of a revolt against the fair King Sir JJ....
    I feel it must be brought to attention again -- I've found some MORE incriminating evidence!

Accusation #1: He's been known to abuse his trusted followers
    Name:  abuse followers.jpg
Views: 497
Size:  30.9 KB

Accusation #2: He's been spotted peeking up other couples balconies
    Name:  peeking.jpg
Views: 456
Size:  28.2 KB

Accusation #3: There has been sightings of him at the AN beach - FULLY (almost) CLOTHED... gasp
    Name:  fully clothes.jpg
Views: 472
Size:  62.2 KB

Accusation #4: Reports of him abusing the wildlife
    Name:  abuse of wildlife.jpg
Views: 471
Size:  95.5 KB

Accustions #5: more unfortunate incidents of inappropriate dress
    Name:  inappropriate dress.jpg
Views: 487
Size:  79.0 KB

and really, with his coaxing, egging on, persuasions, pestering, and well - you get the picture.... he's just a bad influence, making ordinarily calm, sedate husbands act all wild and crazy....
    Name:  bad influence.jpg
Views: 458
Size:  39.2 KB

Being tried and convicted (yup, it can happen that fast) and since he has escaped to the other side of the island so as not to serve a proper sentence....it is with my humble respect that I hereby nominate a new King

Name:  new king.jpg
Views: 454
Size:  42.8 KB

What?!?!? He's already so good with a wand!!

Plus, his better half is sooooo groovy coool!!
    Name:  groovy.jpg
Views: 471
Size:  33.3 KB

Default Has the king escpaed or been banished?

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa there Beachwed2007!!
    Based on the overwhelming photographic evidence presented (and some were calling me a paparrazi?) it looks as if you are talking of banishing the king to that god-forsaken windward side of the island were the poor heathens run around naked for want of serviceable swim attire.

Well, although Sir Mayhem has proven himself noble and worthy I am not sure he can dethrone the King and assume the crown. Based on your picture of Sir Mayhem, his odd grin and even stranger scepture, I would have to say he is more qualified for the role of Sorcerer or Court Jester (just not sure what he might conjuring up with that setup though). Although Sir Mayhem on occasion did set the bar for drunkeness and does hold the record for most rings hanging simultaneously King JJ is truly my moral leader for debauchery and depravity!

Submitted for your review:
    [ATTACH][ATTACH]Name:  Jamaica 2009 234 (Small).jpg
Views: 436
Size:  30.6 KB[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Sir Mayhem does show some promise -- maybe another year under the Bad King JJ's tutelege.

With all due respect to Beachwed and Sir JJ, I must agree with the Dudemon about my lack of qualifications, and respectfully decline my nomination to the throne. However, when it comes to odd grins and qualifications for Court Jester, I am not worthy! I submit the following photographic evidence for your consideration ...

So the fair maiden Rhonda has publicly announced her betrayal to the King. Alas, she will forever rue this day as the moment her fate was destined to a slow and torturous demise!
    Attachment 4551

As the rest of you may remember, I undertook the responsibilities of King during our initial voyage on our Quest for the Holy Tower Island. We had since been but thwarted not once but twice in our efforts to overtake this enchanting realm. But the third time's the charm, and we have secured our impending possession of this elusive land. However, with the exception of Dudemon, it appears that many of you have deserted my leadership and will exist as vagabonds gallivanting along the western shores come March.

Just remember, it is my likeness who appears on the offical March Maniacs medallion, and it is I who remains in possession of the official magical crown. I am and will remain the King of the March Maniacs until you pry the crown from my cold dead hands at the gates of hell!!!
    Attachment 4552

Hey...what happened to my attachments on my last post? Oh well, I'll try and post the official March Maniacs medallion once again...
    Attachment 4576

And just so you know, I have absolutely nothing against Sir Mayhem. He's an awesome dude and well-deserving of his title! And he has always been my right-hand man...literally.
    Attachment 4577

But it did make me wonder...what would Sir Mayhem look like as a king?
    Attachment 4578

Last edited by jamaican_junkie; April 6th, 2011 at 12:04 AM.

what can I say the DudeMon is one photogenic Dude!

That pic of the "new king" is a scream!!! And of Mark shaking his money maker! Go Mark, go Mark! LOL!

We're bracing ourselves here in NJ again for another thick coating of that white stuff - I mean SNOW (pervs) Expecting up to 2 feet coming in starting tomorrow night falling possibly 3" per hour making travel impossible... As long as someone shovels me out by March 12th, I say Bring It!

Wow...jerzzgirl that is a lot of snow.

Spreadsheet update!
    Last edited by Blonde Hawaiian; February 17th, 2010 at 12:21 PM.

Good idea Jerzzgirl -- hunker down for the duration! Maybe you could start trying some interesting and unique shots we can do at CN while you wait out the storm. Let me know what you come up.

Hey all! This is my first time on this site. My future wife and I will be there March 7/8 to March 13/14. We are in our early 20's. And haven't ever been out of the U.S. really. I spent my life savings on the trip to Negril hoping for the most amazing trip and most memorable honeymoon.

Can anyone give me any details or recommendations of what are some great things to do?

Also, does anyone know if we can get any "special" perks for being on our honeymoon?

Thanks everyone

Hey all! This is my first time on this site. My future wife and I will be there March 7/8 to March 13/14. We are in our early 20's. And haven't ever been out of the U.S. really. I spent my life savings on the trip to Negril hoping for the most amazing trip and most memorable honeymoon.

Can anyone give me any details or recommendations of what are some great things to do?

Also, does anyone know if we can get any "special" perks for being on our honeymoon?

Thanks everyone

Welcome (soon to be) Newly Weds! My hubby and I will just catch you on the tail end - arriving on 3/12. Hope to see you there!

So here it is 24 hrs later and the snow has finally stopped - official numbers are in and we got 26.7 inches at the airport but probably more like 28 here at home. State of emergencies in effect, thousands without power (keeping fingers crossed ours stays on) and public transportation system "crippled" by the storm. I even had to shovel! I put my Jamaican beads on while I did it and it seemed to help! C'mon March!!!

Lisa -- lookin like a sexy B in the hood and parka!!!
    Damn girl, glad it's you not me!! whew! that's a lot of snow.... power outages here in the country are normal so we have a back up generator...do yall? or is that even something that's possible?
    It'll be fun to take a pic of you in a bikini holding a beer in just a scant 30 or so days, and then compare the two!! LOL

see ya soon!
    Rhonda

30 days 30 days!!!
    I'm soooo excited!!

Newly_Weds -- I believe there is some perk for the Honeymoon -- tshirts or massages maybe -- check the Honeymoons section (left hand side, under weddings) !!

Who all is headed to AN Beach?

Rhonda

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast