Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Rhonda - that is such a beautiful pic of you guys at the falls! Nice nips guys! LOL! Any further info on your school visit? I'm collecting goodies for the kids!

We're all dug out from last week's 2 footer, power is back on and I'm counting down - 22 days to go! With 70+ inches of snow, so far, we are SOOOO ready for some sun, sand and cocktails!

Tomorrow - Let the pre-tanning begin!

Woo Hoo only 16 more sleeps and we trade in the snow for sand baby..The canucks are ready for sun, fun, and lots of drinking..we will be arriving Sunday March 7th later in the afternoon, probably be at hotel at 4pm or so..we will be posting a group picture of us all this weekend..see ya soon. Jim

Quote Originally Posted by jerzzgirl View Post
    Rhonda - that is such a beautiful pic of you guys at the falls! Nice nips guys! LOL! Any further info on your school visit? I'm collecting goodies for the kids!
    LISA --- OMG!!!! guess I shoulda downsized it more...

I just counted how many couples on the spreadsheet will be at CN the same time as us and it's 12!!! I know what jerzzgirl, beachwed2007, sir mayhem and Deputy look like but I have no idea what everyone else looks like....so I guess it on your shoulders to introduce yourselves when you see TheDudeMon (CRAIG) and Blonde Hawaiian (KIM).

I'm looking forward to meeting new friends and have a wild crazy fun relaxing vacation!

19 more days until we are on that plane!!!!!!!!!!!

Default woo hoo is right, only 19 more sleeps at home!

Here's matt and I from Ixtapa in 2007 (I don't have many pics on my laptop)

I can't wait for a VACATION! I hope we love Jamaica!!

Stacey (and Matt)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Daily social hour(s) between 5 and 7 at the Beach Bar....how does that sound to everyone?

My wife and I will be at CN from March 21 to 28, having started our couples tour at CTI on the 18th. Weston and Jill, New Brunswick, Canada. Looking forward to our first ever Couples Experience. Just the message board is fun, I can only imagine how much fun the actual place is!!!

Beware of Jilton...he looks like TROUBLE!

Hey Beachwed..Looks like we will be in Negril the same time that you are. We will be coming in on 3/12 till 3/19.
    Ed & Diane

Quote Originally Posted by jamaican_junkie View Post
    Beware of Jilton...he looks like TROUBLE!
    . . . and you've only seen me from the waste up . . . so far

MOOOOOMANNNNN!!!
    I'm so excited that we'll get to see you and Diane again!
    Larry and wife coming too? You know I'll be scuba widow again each morning -- it's always reassuring to me that someone we "know" is down in the deep with Mark!! LOL

17 days!!

Rhonda and Mark

Lisa --
    as far as the school trip goes -- I think Mark and I will do that on our trip to the "other side" LOL when we transfer to CTI.... but I can get you the name of the great driver we used last year and yall can make a half day excursion out of it (there's plenty of neat things to do on the way there and back - kerry and shelli went with us last year!) or if you'd rather we're more than happy to take the things you've gathered and drop them off when we go!
    see you in 17 days!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blonde Hawaiian View Post
    Daily social hour(s) between 5 and 7 at the Beach Bar....how does that sound to everyone?
    sounds great Kim!! you know that's usually about the time we're coming off the AN beach and getting cleaned up!!

Hey -- since yall will be there a day ahead of us -- wanna make reservations for all of us at Otaheite for Friday night?! I'm worried if we wait til Mark and I get in we might be out of luck, and being lobster night - that's a good spot!
    I'm sure Lisa and Jeff will want to join as well!! jerzzgirl?! and Kerry and Shelli....mooman.... all the Crazy Canuck Clan.... minnesota - you up?!?!?
    Guess we'd better get a tally, hope they can take all of us!

Default Hey Everyone

Waiting for my Husband to get home from Iraq and then off to CN from 3/14-3/21. Can't wait to meet our new family!!!! See you all then.....

This year we will not be with anyone. Kate and Glen will be down on Sunday. Mark will know who I'm talking about. She is the Chiro from our home town that scuba last year. Larry and Mona will not be down this year but I think next year. Keith and Lisa who we come down with will not be with us this year either. Keith is the one that Mark scuba with last year. I will go snorkling everyday and Diane will be on the beach reading.

Rhonda/Kim - Count Shelli and me in for Otaheite on Friday!

Rhonda...that is a great idea. Help me figure out the count and I will take care of the reservation when we get there.

vincencrystal -- -wow, I know you are sooo excited and counting the moments until your hubby is back in your arms!
    Wanna post a pic of the two of you so we'll recognize yall?!
    after you get checked in on the 14th, come on down for the social hour!!

Rhonda

Friday Night Dinner at Otaheite
    Craig and Kim (BlondeHawaiian)
    Mark and Rhonda (Beachwed2007)
    Kerry and Shelli (SirMayhem/Goddess)

Rhonda - We'll probably just drop our stuff for the kiddies at the hotel desk, save you guys the trouble of lugging our stuff. We can do that right???

So sick of looking at snow - can't wait to see SAND and SUN! Count Jeff and I in for dinner Friday night!! That's our first night there and I forgot it was lobster night! Hell, they might have to close the restaurant just to accomodate all us guys!

17 days!

vincencrystal, we'll be there at the same time and will have plenty to talk about. I'm coming home from a vacation in lovely bagram afghanistan. We'll be in on the 8th til the 22nd. Wifey is so tired of moving snow she broke both snowblowers!

Morry

Friday Night Dinner at Otaheite
    Craig and Kim (BlondeHawaiian)
    Mark and Rhonda (Beachwed2007)
    Kerry and Shelli (SirMayhem/Goddess)
    Jeff and Lisa (jerzzgirl)

wow! who is the interior decorator for that crib!!!! That is one throne that even the might King JJ would be intimidated by! Of course JJ is most comfortable on the porcelain type.

Well thats one vacation spot I am likely never going to get too -- but hats off and my deepest appreciation to Mark for "being there" and getting that incredible picture! Lets make sure we meet up so I can hear more about his adventures.

hmmmm .....all the lobster dinner talk is making me hungry again! Im cleaning my lenses, the time is drawing near!

DudeMon

Quote Originally Posted by minnesota View Post
    Who else is there the week of March 10th? We're so excited and would love tips!
    Stacey -- all your pressing questions answered?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast