Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

So first we have Sir Mayhem making a play to take over the crown and now it looks like Beachwed is doing a throwdown with the Godess of the Rings?

Getting so excited!

Updated the spreadsheet.....Welcome Ed & Diane (moonman)
    Last edited by Blonde Hawaiian; May 3rd, 2010 at 03:47 PM.

Hey....Look what we just bought! Bring on the Party!
    Attachment 5185

Kim & Craig

Quote Originally Posted by The DudeMon View Post
    So first we have Sir Mayhem making a play to take over the crown and now it looks like Beachwed is doing a throwdown with the Godess of the Rings?
    WHAT?!?!? I've said no such thing!!
    And don't throw Kerry under the bus! I was the one (and only) "votee" for that!! hehe
    And I'm counting down the days til my "royal thrashing" from King JJ.....LOL

Default Wanna post a pic of the two of you so we'll recognize yall?!

Rhonda,
    Here is a picture of us. We both can't wait to meet you and yours and have a drink. See you then. We have 17 more days and that is 17 too many...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Daily Social Hour 5-7 at Beach Bar

Deputy and the Crazy Canucks are up for this.
    See you all there.
    Cheers!!!
    Dan

Default Friday Night Dinner at Otaheite

Deputy and the Crazy Canucks are up for this. Since we arrive on the 7th (only 9 more sleeps), maybe we should try to make the reservation. I don't know if we'll be able to reserve for 14 people...maybe the CN veterans can give me advice on booking for that many people. Also, what time does everyone like to eat?
    Cheers!!
    Dan

Some of you might of saw us over on TI Meet Up. But I don't think I posted on CN yet.
    Jill and I(Scott) will be staying at TI 3/12-3/19 and then arriving CN 3/19-3/28.

We are getting soooooo excited.

Last time we were there was March 2000. This is our 10yr Anv.
    We don't plan on doing much except relax,relax,relax and eat & drink. If the Sun is up, we will be on the beach.

Vegasheat

We are doing a CTI/CN split too, only 3 nights at TI though, March 18th to the 21 then til the 28th at CN.

As far as a dinner time, we get into MoBay at 11 so by the time we get to couples and get settled in our room, it should be around 2 - 3 so dinner around 6 or so should be good for us. Just need time to powder my nose! See ya'll on the 12th!

Welcome Jill and Scott!

I've updated the spreadsheet!

Kim

How about dinner at 7? Deptuy are you going to take care of the reservation? If we half to we could do two tables.

Rhonda....what do you think?

7 for dinner sounds good - might even have to time to catch a nap so I'm not falling asleep in my delicious pumpkin soup! I remember there being a big round table in the middle of the restaurant - maybe we can get that!

I just did our pre-check in! Tomorrow - the single digit dance begins for me!!!

Friday Night Dinner at Otaheite
    Craig and Kim (BlondeHawaiian)
    Mark and Rhonda (Beachwed2007)
    Kerry and Shelli (SirMayhem/Goddess)
    Jeff and Lisa (jerzzgirl)
    Jim, Barb, Brian and Joanne (Crazy Canucks)
    Dan & Cathy (Deputy)

WOW - 14 of us - you're right CC, I hope they can fit us all in. I think that big huge round table only does 10.... Well, two tables next to each other would work too.

Quote Originally Posted by jerzzgirl View Post
    7 for dinner sounds good - might even have to time to catch a nap so I'm not falling asleep in my delicious pumpkin soup! I remember there being a big round table in the middle of the restaurant - maybe we can get that!

I just did our pre-check in! Tomorrow - the single digit dance begins for me!!!

yes! that pumpkin soup was AWESOME!!

Yes I can take care of the reservation for 14 for 7:00.
    Being a CN first-timer, is there any advice you can give me for doing this for such a large group(i.e. specific person to talk to)? If I can't get one big table, I will try to get 2 tables.
    Cheers!!
    Deputy
    P.S. only 5 more sleeps...woo hoo

Doing the single digit dance - woohoo!! It looks something like what Mark was doing in his "dancing" pics...LOL! Anyway, I forgot to post a pic of me (Lisa) and hubby (Jeff) (not buried in snow) so here it is! See yas on the 12th!

Jerzzgirl, The crazy entertainment guy on the Margaritaville bus was named Andrew. He rocked! He was my savior before our departure last year as he came to my rescue with a whole plate full of dry crackers to calm my upset stomach. Believe it or not, it wasn't the rum that bit me, but some pink chicken. Not a pleasant trip back home. We will miss not seeing you,Jeff, Chick and Chuck. We enjoyed meeting you last year. We will be traveling back to Negril this year, however, we will be going to CSA at the end of April. Have a great time...Rob and Stacy

Jerzzgirl --
    looking back over our posts -- don't know that you question regarding the entertainment staff was ever answered -- Shantell, Cody and Andrew are all gone (Andrew got what he wanted - to go to school! and Cody actually had a baby boy on NY Eve) There is a whole new crew -- I'm hoping they are as fun as "our" crew last year!!

Hey Kim --
    can you update the spreadsheet:
    "moonman" is actually "mooman" no middle N...
    Can you add Mike & Sally (we don't want to be without our Sheriff!) and also Marknsue....

Hey everyone!! We are getting so close - woooohoooo!

We still need some pictures so we'll recognize each other -- who hasn't posted ye3t?! Kerry --- have one of you and Shelli?? JamaicaJedi?!?! Newly-Weds?!?

Deputy --
    awesome -- thanks for taking care of those reservations for us!! I guess the first place to go would be guest services (it's a small desk in the lobby, directly accross from the "check in" desk) If we let them know ASAP, maybe they can get us all together -- I know that sometimes they really want each couples room number, but if you let them know that we've met up on the message board, and some of us are coming in soon, they might make arrangements.
    thanks Dan!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamaicanushappy View Post
    Jerzzgirl, The crazy entertainment guy on the Margaritaville bus was named Andrew. He rocked! He was my savior before our departure last year as he came to my rescue with a whole plate full of dry crackers to calm my upset stomach. Believe it or not, it wasn't the rum that bit me, but some pink chicken. Not a pleasant trip back home. We will miss not seeing you,Jeff, Chick and Chuck. We enjoyed meeting you last year. We will be traveling back to Negril this year, however, we will be going to CSA at the end of April. Have a great time...Rob and Stacy
    Hey Stacy! I was wondering why I hadn't seen you on the boards. I hear Andrew is gone off to school now CSA?! How could you guys??? It was nice meeting you guys too - we'll miss you this year but try to have fun at CSA anyway...LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by beachwed2007 View Post
    Hey everyone!! We are getting so close - woooohoooo!

We still need some pictures so we'll recognize each other -- who hasn't posted ye3t?! Kerry --- have one of you and Shelli?? JamaicaJedi?!?! Newly-Weds?!?
    Am I getting confused(I do that quite a bit)or didn't I already see a pic of Kerry and Shelli? Isn't this them???

Rhonda,
    I did the fix on Mooman and added the Sheriff(mike and sally), but I don't have any dates to add marknsue. Can you fill me in on the dates?

Sorry Sheriff....I totally didn't see your post of your dates. My BAD!

Attachment 5411
    Updated!

Name:  CKKS.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  50.6 KB
    Craig, Kim, Shelli and Kerry

Anyone else see the "Review-CN" thread on the main MB? Somewhat troublesome... I guess we'll see for ourselves soon!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast