Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Well the attachment didn't display, but it's probably us - there's several pics of us previously posted by others in various states of consciousness. But for comparison purposes, here's a "before" pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I am very happy for Andrew, but now I don't feel so bad about booking at CSA. We have been to CN twice and the entertainment staff was the best! I sure hope Elke and Ivylynn are still at the pool bar. That might be the only reason we come back depending on how much we like CSA. We love everything about "Couples" that is why we decided to try one of their sister resorts.Besides, it is a whole lot closer to Margaritavlle...although that is always just a short trip inside my mind.

Default Hi all!

Wow - it's hard to believe we're leaving in less than a week. So - happy hour 5-7 at the beach bar?

We'll try to make our reservation for Friday once we arrive and toast you all across the room :-) Is Otaheite the best restaurant for Friday night's Lobster night? And another stupid newbie question - should we really take the property tour?

Deputy - I didn't know you were a first timer! you sound like a seasoned cner!

Minnesota - aka Stacey and Matt

Stacy and Matt - YES....HAPPY HOUR 5-7 BEACH BAR!

Default I'm so excited!

i can't wait for a break from work and 3 boys and HOCKEY!

matt and I will be celebrating 14 years together + turning 40 this year! :-)

Jamaica, here we come!

Quote Originally Posted by sir mayhem View Post
    Well the attachment didn't display, but it's probably us - there's several pics of us previously posted by others in various states of consciousness. But for comparison purposes, here's a "before" pic.
    LOL - A "before" pic!!

Quote Originally Posted by minnesota View Post
    Wow - it's hard to believe we're leaving in less than a week. So - happy hour 5-7 at the beach bar?

We'll try to make our reservation for Friday once we arrive and toast you all across the room :-) Is Otaheite the best restaurant for Friday night's Lobster night? And another stupid newbie question - should we really take the property tour?

Deputy - I didn't know you were a first timer! you sound like a seasoned cner!

Minnesota - aka Stacey and Matt
    There's a property tour??? LOL! We missed that but the place is small enough that I'm sure you'll find what you need. Up to you though! I know they do a kitchen tour that we didn't do the last time but heard it was good so we're hoping to do that one! See you soon!

Soon come - One more sleep! Sorry we don't have a pic to post, the home computer is malfunctioning. We shouldn't be too hard to spot - we'll be the late 30's foursome getting irie at the pool bar!

Woooo Hooooo! 4 More sleeps and I wake up in Jamaica!!! So the only thing I hate worse then packing is unpacking, but today I thouroughly enjoyed myself - got all packed and the bags are ready to go. Somehow I seem to have lost my Jamaican Flag, European-Cut Speedo swim trunks though. Last time I remember seeing them was at that hot tub in CN at 2am? Do you think they might be at the resort's lost and found??

Minnesota - no worries mon if you cant get into Otaheite for Friday lobster, last year Kim and I had lobster at the beach grill (it changes into a white table cloth Italian restuarant at night) and it was great!

Tick tick tick... The time is near... Sometimes I think I hear the ceeeegars, ceeeegarettes guy but I turn around and there is no one there or I'll get a wiff of Appleton's but there is no one there - CN is calling me!!!!!!

Jerzzgirl,I am soooo jealous!!! Now I am really wishing we would have booked CN!! I really miss it just reading the posts. We weren't sure if we would even be able to do Jamaica this year. Going in March wasn't possible. I guess we will just have to "sit in limbo"( as Jimmy Cliff would say) and wait our turn. 48 days to go. I'm sure CSA will be just as awesome. I hope we don't get " home sick".You all have a GREAT time. We will be thinking about you all and about what a great time you are having. Somebody have a Pina' Colada with a double shot of Appleton for us....Rob and Stacy

the kitchen tour is really neat -- lots of fun facts and "behind the scenes" stuff.... Not sure if Mischa will be there this year - I'd heard he was promoted to head chef over all four resorts...
    Can't remember, but it seems like it was a Tuesday or Thursday morning 10ish (after the breakfast rush) LOL

Quote Originally Posted by The DudeMon View Post
    Woooo Hooooo! 4 More sleeps and I wake up in Jamaica!!! So the only thing I hate worse then packing is unpacking, but today I thouroughly enjoyed myself - got all packed and the bags are ready to go. Somehow I seem to have lost my Jamaican Flag, European-Cut Speedo swim trunks though. Last time I remember seeing them was at that hot tub in CN at 2am? Do you think they might be at the resort's lost and found??

Minnesota - no worries mon if you cant get into Otaheite for Friday lobster, last year Kim and I had lobster at the beach grill (it changes into a white table cloth Italian restuarant at night) and it was great!
    hhmmmm... heres hoping they burned those bad boys Craig!!

Quote Originally Posted by jerzzgirl View Post
    Tick tick tick... The time is near... Sometimes I think I hear the ceeeegars, ceeeegarettes guy but I turn around and there is no one there or I'll get a wiff of Appleton's but there is no one there - CN is calling me!!!!!!
    Lisa --- too funny! mark and I always laugh about the guy with the loudspeaker that would advertise some singer doing a concert ... "HAUTE HAUTE HAUTE" remember him?

Shout out for Deputy!!
    Are you enjoying paradise?!?!

see you all at happy hour on friday. can't wait to get home...

Quote Originally Posted by beachwed2007 View Post
    Lisa --- too funny! mark and I always laugh about the guy with the loudspeaker that would advertise some singer doing a concert ... "HAUTE HAUTE HAUTE" remember him?
    No I don't remember that one Rhonda - just ANOTHER reason I NEED to go back! We were so busy doing nothing last year, we missed some stuff. Like the kitchen tour and glass bottom boat - don't want to get too crazy with activities though since all that lounging around does become tiring! LOL! C'mon Friday!

Quote Originally Posted by beachwed2007 View Post
    Not sure if Mischa will be there this year - I'd heard he was promoted to head chef over all four resorts...
    Can't remember, but it seems like it was a Tuesday or Thursday morning 10ish (after the breakfast rush) LOL
    I believe that Stephan Path is still Chef of all 4 resorts and Misja Ruijs is Executive Chef of CN.
    Note the tours, as of late, in addition to the property tours during Daily Orientation at 10AM and 5PM:
    Tuesday 11AM is the kitchen tour.
    Monday 9AM is Nature Walk (with Chartlon Thomlinson)

Default Hey All

See you all on Sunday.............With drink in hand.....Woohoo

Welp - Looks like most of the gang is already in paradise! Rhonda, looks like you and I are both traveling tomorrow with Mooman and Vince&Crystal pulling in shortly after. Transport picks us up at 4:00 AM!

This is my last post so I'll see you all soon! No worries mon!!!!!!!!

Default Newbies

HI Everyone;

We are going to CN from March 22 to 29. This will be our third trip to Jamaica. We're really looking forward to Negril as we visited for an afternoon last year.

It sounds like there are lots of couples to meet and socialize with. We've never been to a Couples resort so we are not sure what to expect although everything we read looks very positive.

It sounds like Happy Hour from 5 to 7 at the Beach Bar is the place to start.

See you all in 9 days.

Tracy & Terry

Started the new thread for next year!

March Maniacs 2011

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8