Default Everyone says not to.....

......go buy a new wardrobe for the trip. But my fiance and I couldn't resist...well, I couldn't resist. We have each lost almost 70 pounds so our wardrobe is in desperate need of some updating! And what better way than to shop for our honeymoon! We are listening to the advice of not packing much and the dreses I have gotten are all super comfortable and won't take up much room!

54 days and counting!!!!

You will dress for dinner, and ya know what it is kind of fun to do it, we old married folks don't go out much and even some of the younger married couples with younger kids, don't get a chance to go out much. It is like dressing up for date night it is fun!

Congratulations on your up coming marriage.

Girlfriend, I have to tell you that if I lost 70 pounds I would having been spending my days shopping for a new wardrobe. Shop til you drop.

Woohoo! Definitely buy a new wardrobe for the trip. Just don't pack more than one cute dress for dinner for each day. That's all you'll need because you are literally in your bathing suit from breakfast until dinner. Have a great trip!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Congratulations! You both deserve to show off your new body, new clothes and new spouse!!!

Have a wonderful honeymoon!!

thats awesome!! good for you guys!!!
    -Otter,

They have some lovely silk dresses in the gift shops, if you don't mind that they start at $80.

Congrats on the weight loss..... AND it's always fun to shop for clothes especially for your honeymoon!
    Congrats and ENJOY!!!!

Loosing weight is a double edge sword... YaY my clothes are too big!! oh, my clothes are too big and I need something to wear right now! The woes of this are forgotten however, when you start buying smaller size clothes! Don't feel bad about it. You deserve it, loosing 70lbs is quite an accomplishment. I gained 68lbs with my now 2 year old son, and it felt so good to finally get back into my old clothes, and since they were "old" I also got to buy some new stuff. Congratulations to you and your fiance

WOW Congats on both the wieght loss and the wedding!!!
    Kristen