Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Military Discount?

i was just trying to see if anyone knew if they offer a military discount at couples? this place looks beautiful!!!

Maybe if you're in the Jamacan Air Force. hahaha

James (former USAF)

i've never heard of one being offered.

I haven't heard of one and I doubt it. I didn't realize places would give a military discount to people from a different country's military.

Well, you're very observant... the resorts are all that they are cracked up to be in the photos... beautiful! As for military discounts, I have my doubts. As far as I know, Couples is a privately held Jamaican company.

Thanks for your service and/or sacrifice!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Actually....

We do offer a military discount. Call 800 COUPLES for details.

Couples Resorts

WOW, Randy you guys really do rock!

Very nice of couples to do so.

This is fantastic! Just shows to go you, though, how I've made a career of being mistaken...

Thanks again to Couples!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

I wish I'd known this before I booked and paid it off!!

That is great!!! My niece is coming to my wedding in 2/12...... Every little bit helps for a 21 year old!!!

Thanks Couples!!!!!
    Dane

Just another reason to love Couples.

Couples is the best!! I'm calling on Monday!!!!!

Now this is absolutely awesome...If there's anyone in this world more deserving of a Couples escape, it's the guys and gals protecting us....Thanks Couples...once again, you bring it!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    Actually....

We do offer a military discount. Call 800 COUPLES for details.

Darn! We will be at CN next Monday -- I wish we would have known this before we booked a few months ago. I'm guessing there is no way to change it now? Or maybe be offered a resort credit at the spa or something??

So is this for all military not just Jamaican? Including US Army and British Army for example?

Could we get details here on the message board?

I am calling couples this week! This is our second trip and my husband is active duty military here in the US, we would come without the discount, as we already do, but this is FABULOUS! =) Couples is beyond amazing!

Thats really awesome that Couples does that. I know the S resort does, and I didnt know Couples did. For what these men and women have sacrificed they deserve it and it s a great Thank You for the amazing sacrifices they make! Good for you Couples!

Just got back last week from CSS!! Wish I would have known but if you dont ask you dont know!! Worth every penny spent though!!

This is great news! I just called and confirmed and it's true there is a military discount. Thank you Couples!

I can confirm that as well. They do offer a military discount, which is fantastic! Forget saving 10% at an auto parts store, I know where I'll be using that!

Question is this for active duty military or also veterans?

Hey LK/JK
    When you get back from your trip you can share your stories with others from around New England at our 3rd annual Couples get together. Check us out! We'll be in Providence 9/24/11. Look for our posts.

Just an FYI, from what I understand from my TA, you only get the discount if you book directly through Couples. If you book through a TA you do not get it. So we opted not to take the military discount because having our travel agency there if anything was to happen to us is priceless . But I do appreciate Couples offering it and I hope this gives service members and their familes a chance to enjoy paradise!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast