Default Vegetable Patties

Now, I know everyone loves the beef and chicken patties found at the resort grills. I love them too. In fact, there is this Jamaican place in Kansas City that has them over lunch and some times I'll shoot over there for a little taste of "Home". The last time I went, they were out of both chicken and beef patties, but they had one filled with vegetables instead. I figured I try it and much to my amazement, its as good, if not better than the meat filled patties.

so the question: Do they/will the consider serving vegetable patties along with the beef and chicken patties?

CTI has always had veggie...

Which resort?

CN had veggie patties last week.

Amy

We were at CN last week and veggie patties were being served at the beach grill.

Quote Originally Posted by jenpatrick View Post
    In fact, there is this Jamaican place in Kansas City that has them over lunch and some times I'll shoot over there for a little taste of "Home".
    Oh my gosh! We live in KC, too - where do you go for patties in town?

I'm pretty sure CN has all three!

Yes when we were there in mid August they had all three types of patties!!!!

Did you get them at G's or Island Spice Carribean? I've been tempted to try them.

Jen, I got them at Island Spice. Elaine, Island Spice Carribean is Just off Main St. on 39th, right across from CVS Pharmacy. http://www.islandspicecaribbeanrestaurant.com/