Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default CSA Mid November 2011

Anyone out there going to CSA in Mid November. There is a thread for early and late November.

We are there 11/14 - 11/21

Yes once again we are returning to paradise. We are there 11/17 - 11/26. Who else, I know there has to be more or maybe we'll have the resort all to ourselves!!!!

14-21st for us, too! Celebrating our 6th anniversary at our honeymoon spot!

10th to 15th Nov for us (Dave & Cathy) at CSA then moving on to CN for another 4 nights. Visited CN in Nov 2010 and loved it.

9th -16th for us... Robyn & Randall. We are getting married on 11/11!

We'll be there the 16th-23rd!

Awesome, We will not be alone.

Our 1st Trip To CSA, We have been to CN (3) times and CSS (1) time, our 15th trip to Jamaica

Quote Originally Posted by drbcwp View Post
    Awesome, We will not be alone.

Our 1st Trip To CSA, We have been to CN (3) times and CSS (1) time, our 15th trip to Jamaica
    This is our first trip to CSA too. We've been to CN (1) time.

Anyone doing any excursions? We want to do the BlackRiver Falls and possibly the zip lining if we can drag ourselves from the beach. We'd also be up for the PB too since we keep seeing folks talk about it on here.

we'll be there 11-16 for 5th time. celebrating our 30th anniversary.

Default Looks like it's going to be pretty quiet when we're there

If only 8 people answered to this thread then I would say it's going to be very quiet. Really now I know that there's going to be more than 8 couples there at the times we're there.

This is our 8th trip to Jamaica -- 1 to Tower Island and 6 to CSA. Just love everything much more at CSA than any wheres else, but that's my opinion. See you all at the return dinner!!!!!!!!!

We'll be there nov. 11-19 for our 30th anniversary also - imagine that! Fri night beach party - PB before & after?

add 3 extra days & stay until the 19th - please?

There will be WAY more than 8 people there! LOL! I know that the resort is booked full 11/10-11/12...

My hubby and I will be there 11th-19th. First time out of the country for both of us. We are so excited, count down is on, 50 days... Anything we should not miss while there? We want to have plenty of time to lounge on the beach, but want to do some activities as well. We plan on taking part in several activities on-resort, any ideas for things we should do off resort??

9th t0 17th Nov( Dennis and Steph) and another couple ( Kent and Kim). First visit to CSA can't wait to go. I am the only golfer in the group, just looking for someone to golf with.

Oh WOW finally below that 40 day mark!!!!! We're down to 38 days 9 hrs 54 min. We've waited since putting our reservations in since February and the days can not come fast enough.

I know what your mean! We have had our reservation in since June 30th of 2010!!! It's been a long wait!

11th to 19th - my husband is a golfer & plans to golf

Hi everyone. Dave & Cathy from London, arriving 10th Nov for 5 nights then on to CN for 4 nights. Stayed at CN last year and loved it so decided to split our stay between both resorts this year. Looking forward to great food & fabulous watersports. See you at the swim up bar. 26 days.........

Hey!- We will be at CSA from 11/7-11/17 Can't wait to see everyone!

We got married there 11/11/06 and are going to be there for our 5 year anniversary. Congrats.

It is an awesome place to get married!

We will be there the same days, but no golfing here.

I am going there with my hubby to be on the 14th Nov. We will be getting married there on the 24th...his
    40th birthday! Can't wait!

Oh WOW now we're finally below that 20 day mark!!!!! We're down to 17days 7 hrs 14 min. Every day it just gets more and more exciting to know that we'll be there soon.

Woo hoo! Arriving on 10th Nov therefore as of tonight I'm doing the single digit dance!!

Happy Halloween everyone!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast