Default Couples arrival lounge

I can't seem to find it... does anyone have a picture of the lounge (from the outside) that I can forward to some dear friends who will be going to Couples for the first time?

Posting it would be great (can't seem to find one with the search tool)... or e-mail it to me chrisdotbeversatsbcglobaldotnet.

Thanks in advance!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Hi Chris. Here's a pic for you.Name:  lounge.jpg
Views: 1586
Size:  30.3 KB

[
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Thanks!... these will do nicely!
    Chris

We are longing for the sight of the lounge.....

What is it like on the inside?
    SeaSunSky

I usually walk in, turn left, get a cold red stripe, down it in a gulp, get one more, then worry about the bags and checking in mon. I then know it is all for real.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaSun View Post
    To the left of what you see in the photos, there are bathrooms and a bar serving up ice cold Red Stripes. Plus a few places to sit. You're usually not there very long.

Here's a pic inside the lounge...
    Name:  Lounge_inside.jpg
Views: 1181
Size:  43.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by SeaSun View Post
    After you enter the concierge desk is directly in front of you, and to the left is a lounge with big colorful sofas and seating with a bar serving complimentary Red Stripes! Ya mon!

Awwww......these pictures are giving me chills!!!!! Only 19 days to go!!
    Team Leegion

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I can't seem to find it... does anyone have a picture of the lounge (from the outside) that I can forward to some dear friends who will be going to Couples for the first time?

Posting it would be great (can't seem to find one with the search tool)... or e-mail it to me chrisdotbeversatsbcglobaldotnet.

Thanks in advance!
    Which airport is this at. We are flying to Norman Manley Airport at Kingston. Is there a Couples Arrival Lounge there as well?

John -

I don't believe that there is an arrival lounge maintained at Kingston's Manley Airport. The photos are for the lounge at Sangster in MoBay.

Thanks to all who provided the pics! Great to share with our friends (Couples virgins) who will be joining us at SweptAway in October!
    Chris

the lounge is in MBJ.... no couples lounge in kingston... i'd call and confirm what arrangements will be made for your transportation...

thanks for the pics! with us driving, i suspect we'll never see the lounge... well... never say never!

This one is Sangster in Montego Bay. Not certain couple has a lounge in Kingston, but then I would not fly into that airport coming from the north. To long to get to Negril.

Do they only serve beer?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnh1995 View Post
    Which airport is this at. We are flying to Norman Manley Airport at Kingston. Is there a Couples Arrival Lounge there as well?
    No lounge or free transportation from Kingston.
    Vicky

This at Sangster airport in Montego Bay. No lounge in Kingston. Have you got transportation lined up from Kingston?

Quote Originally Posted by softail19 View Post
    This at Sangster airport in Montego Bay. No lounge in Kingston. Have you got transportation lined up from Kingston?
    We are flying into Norman Manley with Virgin and have transportation through Virgin Cruises

Quote Originally Posted by SoonToBeMrsCook View Post
    Do they only serve beer?
    water and softdrinks too I think. there's a bar as you exit out to the buses if you want something harder

As you exit to get on the bus there is a Margaritaville on the right if you want a margarita or whatever but have to say I'm not a beer drinker but whenever I go to Couples lounge I always have a red stripe as a welcome to Jamaica.

cigarmanpa & brennie: thanks for letting me know! I hate beer but maybe I'll have to try a Red Stripe