Default Couples t-shirts

I am looking for some sizing advice on the Couples T-shirts (men and women's) that you get as part of the romance rewards perks. Is the sizing pretty standard or do they run big or small? Opinions are greatly appreciated!

I think they're pretty standard sizing. For me, 6'1", 188 lb, 44 in chest - a large fits great. My wife (average size) wears a medium.

I thought they were pretty standard, tho last year med I thought was kinda big.
    However, the small seemed almost too small, even tho we requested medium.
    No biggie! Just don't wash they in anything but cold and don't put in the dryer!

They run small. Very small.

beach,
    From experience all the sizes are in mens. My wife has tried to order in women's sizes and they never fit. The women's selection only means what size you want for your better half.
    If the shirt does not fit, they will exchange it for you. NO Problem!

They are a bit roomy, but they are cotton and tend to shrink anyway.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

They run small after washing!

We got XL t-shirts and they seemed pretty standard. Fits hubby perfect and bigger on me.

They run SMALL. I generally get a few new T-shirts a year, always XL, and my XL Couples T-shirt will only fit I go back in time and stunt my growth at about 14 yrs old.

Maybe they've changed vendors, but we received shirts at CSS (October 2009) and CSA (May 2010), and the mens sizes seemed very standard and true to fit and the ladies sizes seemed a little snugger-fitting - not smaller than the stated size, but cut a little closer to the body than a man's t-shirt would be. They seemed to be ladies fit and mens fit versions. If you're a medium, for example, the medium will fit you - it's just a little closer to your body than a men's medium would be. If you don't like that, get the large instead.

Found they ran a little on the smaller side. Good thing I got us XLs! And they DO shrink a little.

they srhink end up being smaller....not the same quality as back in 2002 2003 still have those shirt fit perfect and still wearable!!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

In our experience the sizing has been really inconsistent. We have 4 shirts and at least two different brands of shirt. They are not pre-shrunk and all of them shrunk in really weird ways making them unusable. Some of them shrunk lengthwise and now they don't even reach my belly button but they are still wide! They are squares now. lol

I really like the shirts and they are cute but I wish I could at least wear one for pajamas or something. I can almost fit into one of them but the material is really coarse and stiff so I probably wouldn't want to wear it anyway. The ones with a nicer texture are particularly odd shaped now. I hope they can make some improvements with their quality control.

To be honest, I don't think they are as nice as they used to be. I really liked the picture. of Couples Negril on them and Deja Vu. Last time they were thin and just blue couples trees and the word Couples. I wish they were thicker like before.

We got the just married versions of them back in May of this year. They were great when they were new but as soon as we washed them, they shrunk some. So my advice, I'd get a size bigger than you normally wear to allow for shrinkage.

Does anyone know where I could purchase Couples T shirts prior to our vacation to CN?

Jaydee

Quote Originally Posted by True Brit View Post
    They run small after washing!
    I agree, smaller after you wash

check out the shop.

Jaydee, just go to www.couplesliving.com They have logo items there.

Randy
    it's all about the kids

www.issatrustfoundation.com

Great, thanks.