Hybrid View

Default Toiletries at CTI

Can anyone who has been at CTI recently tell us what toiletries are in the rooms at CTI. Wanting to pack as little as possible. Thanks, will be there in 2 1/2 weeks!!

Ralph & Roberta
    Syracuse, NY
    COR 9/1982, CTI 9/2007, CTI 9/2009, CTI 9/2011

i'm sure this will post to tons of responses... but there is shampoo, shower gel and body lotion (all decent IMO, nice scent and seemingly good quality, i'm fairly picky about these things).... there is also a bar soap that we just used for hand washing... i brought facial products and didn't try any of theirs on my face.....

the products are spa quality from Gilchrist & Soames, their website is here http://www.gilchristsoames.com/

a google search dug up this thread for me..

http://couples.com/mb/showthread.php...l-Body-Lotion&

hope that helps
    Chelle

Shampoo, shower gel and lotion! They are all in pump bottles mounted to the walls...

CTI has shampoo and body wash on the wall in the shower. Bar soap for the sink.
    Irie Mon

I was just there last week. This is what we had in our deluxe ocean suite.

--Shampoo/conditioner big bottles in the shower. My husband really liked it.
    --Bar soap.

I'm sure more was available if needed. I just traveled with a Ziplock baggie of all 3 ounce or less bottles. It was plenty for our 7 day trip.
    Weddingmoon @ CTI August 2011
    Planning our return Home!

Default Thanks everyone

Thank you for all the info. We haven't been there in 2 years so I thought that maybe things had changed. Hubby will use what they provide. I have my ziplock baggie with all my 3 oz. products will be fine for the trip. 10 days and counting!!!

Ralph & Roberta
    Syracuse, NY
    COR 9/1982, CTI 9/2007, CTI 9/2009, CTI 9/2011