Default Pre reserving activities

I was told by a friend that they had reserved their dinner reservations and activities at "another" resort prior to arrival. Is this possible to ensure we get our choices?

No worries. At couples they don't over book so you can rest assured when you get there you will have plenty of options. We booked a few activities the first day and made dinner reservations. We added a few more things and changed a few other on a whim and it was no problem mon.

Nope... the only thing you can arrange ahead of time (to the best of my knowledge) through Couples Romance Concierge is a private transfer from the airport to your resort. Everything else that can be arranged "on-campus" must be done after arrival.

You can also make arrangements for "off-campus" tours if you work with a tour operator directly, usually by phone or e-mail contact.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

No, you can't reserve dinners or activities prior to arrival. You can reserve a Private dinner by contacting guest services prior to arrival and I believe there is a link that you can book spa treatments, but regular dinners, and activites can not be reserved.
    Vicky