Thread: Credits at CTI

Default Credits at CTI

I was wondering if anyone has used the credits that are available at CTI. The 100.00per day that can be used at the spa. Do you have to use them as a 100.00 per day or can you use them as a 700.00 credit for the week
    Thank you
    Jim

I asked Randy this before and he stated the credit has to be used as $100/day. I have used the spa and this last time, I got a mani and pedi & it was about $100 for the spa/parafin treatment. Downside was they don't have the lights or dryers so it took forever for the polish to dry. The upside--I didn't have to pay. I also got a 4 layer facial and I think this was also around $100. I got this the day before we left, so a) my face wouldn't burn after I got it and b) it would take some of the sun damage from spending time in the sun. I would definitely do a facial and will do a facial in July when we go again. Love the facials. I have also had the body scrub, seaweed peppermint wrap followed by a full massage--heavenly, but about $200. Enjoy your spa visits.
    Vicky

Default Not So?

Hi!

I think somewhere along the way you were misinformed. I know nothing of a $100 a day resort credit though it would be nice. However, I know there are several ways to accumulate resort credits such as through a deal online on the website & by being a repeat guest. This will be our 3rd visit to CTI this December so we have accumulated $150 dollars in resort credits.

The last time it was $100 which was plenty. If they gave away as much as you stated, how could the resort stay in business? As far as I know you do not get credits everyday you are at the resort, you earn a set amount usually prior to coming. I could be wrong though

One Love

Maybe I am misunderstanding this conversation & what you are asking, so sorry if I what I posted doesn't apply to you

One Love

Quote Originally Posted by lanellboo View Post
    Hi!

I think somewhere along the way you were misinformed. I know nothing of a $100 a day resort credit though it would be nice. However, I know there are several ways to accumulate resort credits such as through a deal online on the website & by being a repeat guest. This will be our 3rd visit to CTI this December so we have accumulated $150 dollars in resort credits.

The last time it was $100 which was plenty. If they gave away as much as you stated, how could the resort stay in business? As far as I know you do not get credits everyday you are at the resort, you earn a set amount usually prior to coming. I could be wrong though

One Love
    A month or two ago, there was a Wednesday Special that gave $100/day Spa Credit. So the OP is not misinformed.
    Vicky

Got it! Thanks & wish I would have gotten that deal