Thread: taxis

Hybrid View

Default taxis

We will be arriving at CSS on September 19 and we are planning on going to the Bob Marley tour in Montego Bay during our stay and we were wondering how much a taxi costs to get to the museum? Has anyone else been there and is it really worth going to? Thanks much!

Err, isn't the Bob Marley Museum in Kingston? Are you thinking of Nine Mile?

The real question is...is there a Bob tribute somewhere in MoBay I need to know about?

Default Bob Marley

Quote Originally Posted by morganandamber View Post
    We will be arriving at CSS on September 19 and we are planning on going to the Bob Marley tour in Montego Bay during our stay and we were wondering how much a taxi costs to get to the museum? Has anyone else been there and is it really worth going to? Thanks much!
    There is a Bob Marley Museum in Kingston, is that the one you are loking at going to?

When we stayed at CSS we hired a private driver and he took us to Nime Mile the birthplace and mausoleum where Bob is buried.

I think it cost us $200 for the day and we bought him lunch.

Im sorry I was thinking of Nine Mile in Mo Bay not Kingston sorry about that and thank you for the information on the price

Hi,
    Nine Mile is outside of Ocho Rios it is not in Montego Bay. The Tour Desk at CSS can help you arrange a tour or help you hire a private drive to take you. The cost to enter Nine Mile if you go with a private driver is not included in the cost for the driver. The drive will take you through some beautiful countryside.

Enjoy!
    suzyQ