Default bug situation???

Two weeks and counting......YAHOO. was wondering what the bug situation has been like recently. We were at css about a year ago and the mosquitos were relentless in the evening. since we're doing carry ons I'm hoping I don't need bug lotion. Any advise?

We're only taking carry ons also. I thinkwe're going to carry the wipes or those citronella bands.

No matter what I would never go without a little bug spray. Walmart sells a little pen sized tube in their camping dept. I found it worked great for the evenings and contained plenty for both my husband and I. It was like 1-2 dollars.

For me, bug bites are a miserable time, its totally worth taking some.

Have a blast!!
    Pamster

thanks for the tip.... never thought to look in the camping dept. I agree with you on the bug bites.....they drive me crazy.
    starting to mentally pack......

Quote Originally Posted by yaya View Post
    We're only taking carry ons also. I thinkwe're going to carry the wipes or those citronella bands.
    Do the citronella bands really work? If so, where do you get them? I see some on Amazon.com, but was wondering if Walmart or Target would have some.

I haven't tried them personally, but several friends have told me they use them and they work. I looked in the sporting goods section of our local WalMart yesterday and they have small travel size pump bottles of insect repellent. I bought the all natural because DEET scares me a little. We'll see if it works!