Default Ouch - Yipppeeeee!

Ouch - Just paid the balance on our forthcoming trip to CSS - Trips from the UK are never cheap, but worth it. We need the batteries recharging and Jamaican Solar Energy must be the best!

Yippee - Only 69 days to go... Unlike many I've seen on here, we only started our countdown with 184 days to go, nonetheless it still seems an age even though in the meantime our eldest Daughter graduated from University, got engaged and we've just passed our Silver Wedding Anniversary (2 weeks at CSS is our celebration!).

Hopefully the next 69 days will fly by and the following 14 will pass on Jamaican time!

Sue And Peter C
    CSS - Nov 2010, soon to add Nov 2011

Congratulations...on all of the happy things going on for you right now. We're 153 days out from our first trip to CSS, so we'll look forward to your review!

83 days for us Brits. Just like you we are truly hanging out for this holiday. Loved CSS last year and will be returning at the end of November for two weeks. I hope you have an an amazing time chaps! I know you will! Is this a return visit to CSS. If you are first timers and need some tips from a fellow Brit please feel free to ask.

JohnnieM

Congrats!

We feel your pain! We paid in full on the 3rd as well, but down to 30 days for us now! I month from now and we will be in-flight to Jamaica!!!

And congratulations that Cambridge has been voted the best University in the world!! it was always my favourite! JohnnieM

Ours won't be that painful this time around. We booked 609 days in advance and did the Love Away plan. When we are 45 days out (50 days from now, actually), we'll only owe US$508!! Now paying the airlines...that's a different kind of pain.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=