Default 25th Wedding Anniversary

Wife and I are about to celebrate our 25th Anniversary on Dec 6th. I am planning on surprising her to a trip to one of the Couples Resorts (we stayed at CN during for 4 days once) and was wondering which of the resorts are closer to the airport. Since we will have limited time (we can only stay Dec 1 - Dec 5th) I want to maximize our time

Also any suggestions for which resort to stay at?

Thanks in Advance!

CN & SweptAway are not very far from each other in Negril; CTI and CSS aren't very far from each other in Ochi... Negril, I believe, is nominally closer than Ochi to the airport... but not by enough to influence your decision...

Great idea... don't let distance from MoBay influence your decision... but you DO know you need to find a way to spend another day or two there...
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Congratulations, Spursdad. My husband and I will be at CN during that time and we will be renewing our vows for our 25th on the fifth of December. If you are still there we could celebrate together. Whichever resort you chose it will be great!

The drive to CTI & CSS is only about 15-30 minutes further than CN & CSA.
    We renewed our vows at CN for our 25th. I can highly recommend it if you can squeeze it in.

Well have a great 25th Anniversary!!!

Congratulations!

We have just passed our 25 year millstone, er milestone, and will be celebrating with a return trip to CSS in November - has to wait until then due to childrens birthdays, transporting them to University etc. Rarely have we had an Anniversary on time, #2 Daughter arrived on that day 19 years ago and ever since we have celebrated ber birthday on time and had an 'Unniversary' later in the year - a good excuse for some winter sunshine!

I hope all goes to plan and wherever you stay, I'm sure you will both have a wonderful time.

Best wishes

Sue and Peter

CSS Nov 2010, Returning Nov 2011

All the resorts are about the same distance--give or take 15 minutes or so--and you should not worry about being by the airport to save time. You can always take Tim Air or another local airline and have them fly you to the resort. That would be a nice treat too! I've heard the views of the island are really cool. That would save you tons of time. I suggest you give CSA a try. It's so romantic and beautiful. Congrats on 25 years!

We have stayed at CSA twice. We just recently returned from our 2nd visit. Because we were returning guests, we took the day trip to CN. We thought the grounds at CSA were so much prettier because at CN everything is so close together. At CSA there is so much more area. You can take such scenic walks. There are small bridges with ponds and so many gorgeous plants and flowers. We really enjoyed our walks to and from the various restaurants, etc. That isn't to say that we didn't think CN was nice. If we hadn't stayed at CSA we would have thought it was great!

Since you are surprising your wife, I would strongly recommend the private dinner on the beach. We had never done that before, even though we saw others do it. We decided to do it during our last stay to celebrate our 35th anniversary. It was WAY better than we anticipated. It was well worth the extra expense. It was so romantic and perfect. Your wife will be thrilled, trust me!

As far as distance from the airport, I agree with everyone else. It doesn't make much difference and CSA is only about 5 minutes further tham CN. Have a wonderful 25th!!

We have stayed at CSA twice. We just recently returned from our 2nd visit. Because we were returning guests, we took the day trip to CN. We thought the grounds at CSA were so much prettier because at CN everything is so close together. At CSA there is so much more area. You can take such scenic walks. There are small bridges with ponds and so many gorgeous plants and flowers. We really enjoyed our walks to and from the various restaurants, etc. That isn't to say that we didn't think CN was nice. If we hadn't stayed at CSA we would have thought it was great! <BR><BR>Since you are surprising your wife, I would strongly recommend the private dinner on the beach. We had never done that before, even though we saw others do it. We decided to do it during our last stay to celebrate our 35th anniversary. It was <STRONG>WAY</STRONG> better than we anticipated. It was well worth the extra expense. It was <U><STRONG>so</STRONG></U> romantic and perfect. Your wife will be thrilled, trust me!<BR><BR>As far as distance from the airport, I agree with everyone else. It doesn't make much difference and CSA is only about 5 minutes further tham CN. Have a wonderful 25th!!&nbsp;