Default Missing Romance Rewards Points

My wife and I enjoyed a fantastic honeymoon at CN last month (9/7-9/13). To date, I have not seen the RR points show up on my account. We're looking forward to going back to Couples, and the credit for our first stay would be nice to have. Should I wait a little longer, or is something not quite right?

- WVUGuy275

There is a contact email on the Romance Rewards page. Send an email to that account with the dates of your stay and the resort. It should get figured out from there.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Give it another month.

Here's a classic example of Couples customer service for you. My question on a public message board was noted, tracked and resolved in less than two hours. My account is now credited.

Great work Couples, thank you.

- WVUGuy275

I tried contacting the Romance Rewards page last week with a similar query and haven't heard anything back. I'll let you know if I have any luck.

Quote Originally Posted by WVUGuy275 View Post
    My wife and I enjoyed a fantastic honeymoon at CN last month (9/7-9/13). To date, I have not seen the RR points show up on my account. We're looking forward to going back to Couples, and the credit for our first stay would be nice to have. Should I wait a little longer, or is something not quite right?

- WVUGuy275
    You might give it a month for them to update your account. We had the same problem, after waiting a few months, and went to the Romance Rewards page to send an e-mail to the resort. We provided the dates of our visit for them to verify and within a day we got an e-mail reply that our account had been credited.

I am thinking that it is running anywhere from 6-8 weeks, before it is credited. But if not, contact them, and they will take care of it
    Kristen

Just do what Coloradojuli said and include your reservation number and they will make it right. It takes a about 2 weeks after you send the email.
    Irie Mon

Does anyone have that email address?
    SeaSunSky