Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

I can't believe that I started this countdown with over 200 days, and now I'm down to a month. Time has flown by!

We are looking forward to seeing all of you at CTI! Everyone keep their fingers crossed for good weather!

22 days!!!!!

We will be at CTI September 5th-12th celebrating my 25th birthday, my boyfriend's 22nd birthday, AND our 1 year anniversary which is on September 10th! We are very excited and have started the countdown!

-Whitney&Ryan

We will be there Sept 16-23. Our second time. Can't wait!!!

Hey, we are from Indy too and will be arriving on the 16th.
    Jason & Stacey

Honeymoon time! We're headed to CTI Sept 6-10, 2012 for our very first visit to Jamaica, mon! After seeing all the great notes on the message board here, I am so stoked that we picked this resort! Hope to meet some fun couples there!

In two weeks we will be there.

UPDATE

? - ? Joe & Vicki (Joe and Vicki)
    8/31 - 9/7 Bill & Penny (plato2012) NEWBIES!! (photo above)
    8/31 - 9/7 John & Renee (jonnrenee) (photo above)
    9/1 - 9/8 Joda & Mitch (m&j)
    9/1 - 9/9 John & Amy (JohnAmy) (photo above)
    9/5 - 9/12 Whitney & Ryan (Whitney&Ryan)
    9/6 - 9/10 ? & ? (Mactress)
    9/6 - 9/13 Bryan and Mary (fltwinmom)
    9/6 - 9/18 Paul & Debbie (WE<3COUPLES) (photo above)
    9/8 9/15 Marge & Ed (jersey) (photo above)
    9/11 9/18 ? & ? (Showtime)
    9/12 - 9/19 Rhona & John (cruzlovers)
    9/15 - 9/24 Jim & Sandy (jimsanindy)
    9/16 - 9/23 Jason & Stacey (Jasnstac1)
    9/20 - 9/29 Laura & Tom (lenfest@cti912) NEWBIES!! (photo above)
    9/22 - 9/29 Randy & Carole (Steelerhoney) 5th visit to CTI
    9/22 - 9/29 Lorraine & Shawn (lvmcgill) first time at CTI (2x CSA)
    9/23 - 9/30 Cricket & Patty (CricketNPatty) NEWBIES!! (photo above)
    9/24 - 10/1 Brian & Andrea (improvgirl)
    9/26 - 10/3 ? & ? (curres bell)
    9/29 - 10/5 Ken & Deb (kenfournier) newbies, trying to throw in a photo...
    9/29 - 10/6 Tracy & Rene (renenola)

I can't believe we started our countdown at 452 days and now we are almost inside of 1 month!! Made a reservation for an Island dinner on our anniversary and I am seriously having to restrain myself from getting out the suitcaises!

Laura

14days.....so close!!!

We are getting so very excited. We are thinking of doing the island dinner the night of our wedding, also. Can't wait!

Our countdown sails into the 20's! 28 days from now we'll be sky high on our way to paradise! Thinking about getting the suitcases out today.

Another big milestone has passed. Less than 1,000,000 seconds! See you soon everyone!

We will be in the single digit dance here in about 3 hrs!!! so by the time this posts, single digit dance will be upon us!!

Quote Originally Posted by johnnrenee View Post
    We will be in the single digit dance here in about 3 hrs!!! so by the time this posts, single digit dance will be upon us!!
    Hard to believe! We are right with you - should be there about the same time!

My wife and I will be there from August 31 - September 4! This will be our first time staying at a Couples resort and we are very excited and looking forward to it. We did the SR and just found out today that it will be TI for our arrival next Friday. We will be celebrating our 3 year wedding anniversary.
    We typically do cruise vacations but enjoyed our honeymoon in Cabo and decided to try another all-inclusive vacation and Couples sounds perfect for us!

Three more weeks!!!! We got the suitcase out last night! Yay!!!

Were really close now. Under 100 hours. (I like to tick off milestones) Hoping for good weather and I know well be getting some great food and drinks. John, have ours ready on Saturday afternoon.

72 hours till we are on the beach! it's been a long time coming and we are ready!

Bill & Penny

They will be waiting....

YOU GUYS! Is it possible to die from anticipation?! Because I feel like a five year old waiting for Santa. Can't wait!!

In exactly one week we will be on a plane headed home! One of my favorite parts about Couples is all of the fantastic people we meet every year. How about we get to know one another?

I'll start:

Dates Traveling: September 6th - 13th
    Where you'll probably bump into us: Either on the island or the Scuba boat.

6 more days!! And we decided to get married while we are down there! Booked the wedding ceremony for September 8th! We are so excited and couldn't be happier!

Default we feel your antcipation

[QUOTE=improvgirl;188527]YOU GUYS! Is it possible to die from anticipation?! Because I feel like a five year old waiting for Santa. Can't wait!![/QUOTE
    Deb and I have never had a vacation of this magnitude. Owning our own business and raising 3 beautiful kids for the last 23 plus years has created our Christmas type anticipation. Apps on our phones counting down the days is making our tower isle fever grow!! Brian and Andrea hope you 2 can contain yourselves until you get there. Deb and I feel your anticipation!! Look forward to meeting you guys on our holiday.

Ken and Deb.

Getting ready to head home and start packing in a couple of hours. Down to just 65,500 seconds. See everyone tomorrow!

Gosh, I never thought I'd anticipate the end of August - and it's only because we are so lucky to be going to CTI on 9/8!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast