Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Four more weeks until we go home. I started my countdown app when we booked. If Tracy has had a hard day at work, I tell her how many days and hours until we leave.

Just two more weeks for us!! I have been watching this count down for quite awhile, and now some of you are done counting down. Enjoy!!!!

So repeaters dinner at CTI is on Monday (right?). Just wondering when Lobster Night is. Hope they don't conflict! I saw some posts re: CSS and they move the Repeater's Dinner to the same night as Lobster.

Packed and will be back in Paradise in less than 48 hours. Hopefully our flight from JFK will go as well as our previous flights from Philadelphia - nervous.

As far as I know Lobster night is Friday and Repeaters is Monday - same night as the beach party!

Nevermind... I found it on the site. Duh!

Arriving in 11 days. So close to the single didget dance
    Felicia and Josh
    Couples Negril Oct. '08
    Couples TI Nov. '09
    CTI and CSS Nov/Dec '10

This time tomorrow we will be enjoying a cold cocktail with our wonderful Chef Spath cooked dinner!!

We are packed and ready to get the party started! After a long day at work, it is comforting to know where we will be at this time.... in less than 2 weeks! Another rum and coke Mr. Bartender...cheers to all!

10 more days then 10 days that we wait all year for
    Felicia and Josh
    Couples Negril Oct. '08
    Couples TI Nov. '09
    CTI and CSS Nov/Dec '10

Three weeks from today (Thursday), we will be getting married on the beach. Please celebrate with us if you're there! xoxo

8 more days !!! CTI 9/16-9/22.

Carl & Sandy

Starting the last week of our count down. This time next Sunday we should be sun burned, water logged and 'slightly tipsy'.

9/26-10/3 Dan & Amanda (currer bell)

Dear improvgirl,

We would love to stop by , offer our congrats and have a morning drink with the happy couple.
    You said beach wedding, do you mean the beach in front of the main pool?

Dan & Amanda (currer bell)

Quote Originally Posted by currer bell View Post
    Dear improvgirl,

We would love to stop by , offer our congrats and have a morning drink with the happy couple.
    You said beach wedding, do you mean the beach in front of the main pool?

Dan & Amanda (currer bell)
    Dan & Amanda,

Would love to meet you!! I guess you don't pick the actual location of the wedding until you arrive in Jamaica at the resort, so we'll find out then. I think we will choose (if it's an option), the beach in front of the main bar, kinda closer to the pool with the diving board waterfall, because we saw a wedding there when we were at CTI before and we just really lusted after that.

Please find us if you can! I'll keep checking the message board as our dates approach. When do you arrive?

Default Hey

Quote Originally Posted by Jasnstac1 View Post
    Starting the last week of our count down. This time next Sunday we should be sun burned, water logged and 'slightly tipsy'.
    I think we took the diving class together. It was nice meeting you.
    Felicia and Josh
    Couples Negril Oct. '08
    Couples TI Nov. '09
    CTI and CSS Nov/Dec '10

Default CTI September 2012!

Dear Improvgirl,

We arrive on the 26th and stay until October 3rd, how about you? By the way we will be easy to spot, my boyfriend has very long dread locks.

Amanda ( 7 more days!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by currer bell View Post
    Dear Improvgirl,

We arrive on the 26th and stay until October 3rd, how about you? By the way we will be easy to spot, my boyfriend has very long dread locks.

Amanda ( 7 more days!!!)
    We arrive the 24th and leave the 2nd. I'll be the one in the pretty wedding dress. Lol. My fiancee is kind of a big guy and I'm a brunette with long hair. We're die-hard islanders and love the piano bar. Will love to meet you!

We look forward to meeting you also, have a great flight and see you at couples!!!

Amanda & Dan

I just wanted to say 'thank you' to all the lovely people we met. If I tried to name them all, we would leave out somebody. You all made our stay the most delightful. Thank you.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5