Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Default CTI September 2012!

We are pumped! We are arriving (first time to Couples!) on August 31, 2012. We are celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary, and staying to September 7! Would love to get to know a few folks prior to arriving!

Bill & Penny

Quote Originally Posted by Plato2012 View Post
    We are pumped! We are arriving (first time to Couples!) on August 31, 2012. We are celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary, and staying to September 7! Would love to get to know a few folks prior to arriving!

Bill & Penny
    Hi Bill & Penny

Welcome to the Couples' Family. Our first time was in September of 1980 for our honeymoon and we've loved it since. We are booked for September 6th - 18th so therefore we will hopefully get to meet you. If you go on the you tube on the bottom of the page click on "Ivan Islanders" and we are the 3rd couple from the left.

You may want to consider renewing your vows - we did for our 26th (did not know we had to advise them at least three months ahead of time when we went in 2005). I am so glad I talked my husband into it and so was he. The DVD is out of this world and we cry everytime we watch it - better than our wedding. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

So looking forward to meeting you both.

Paul & Debbie

Happy New Year to al our September Friends

Just a reminder that the rates will soon go up after January 18th so therefore book your trip and we will see u there - already done it!

Paul and Debbie

PS Let us know who will be joining us!

Paul & Debbie,

I believe we had the pleasure of meeting you at CTI in September, 2010? We are sad to be barely missing you on our next trip 9/24-10/1/2012. We'll be honeymooning and renewing our vows on the beach.

Brian & Andrea

Quote Originally Posted by improvgirl View Post
    Paul & Debbie,

I believe we had the pleasure of meeting you at CTI in September, 2010? We are sad to be barely missing you on our next trip 9/24-10/1/2012. We'll be honeymooning and renewing our vows on the beach.

Brian & Andrea
    Hi Brian & Andrea

Yes, do remember you and sad we will miss you this time. We are having a wonderful time at CTI now and meeting alot of wonderful people again.

We renewed our vows in 2006 and was better than our wedding. If you could afford getting the DVD, would highly recomend besides the photos - they did a tremendous job. Just viewed again before we left, and cried again with joy.

Both retired now and it agrees with us. If ever in New Jersey please look us up - have plenty of room now that our two children are engaged (two weddings within the next 2 yrs).

One Love
    Paul & Debbie
    Celebrating our 32nd Wedding Anniversary and 32 yrs ago at CTI in Sept.

Paul and Debbie,

You can add us tentatively to the list from the 7th to the 14th. I say tentative because I haven't officially booked yet. I'm hoping to get that done on Monday. This is a surprise trip for my husband for our 10th anniversary.

I imagine that we'll probably be on TI every day the weather will allow. Never been in September before, so we are looking forward to it!

Quote Originally Posted by fltwinmom View Post
    Paul and Debbie,

You can add us tentatively to the list from the 7th to the 14th. I say tentative because I haven't officially booked yet. I'm hoping to get that done on Monday. This is a surprise trip for my husband for our 10th anniversary.

I imagine that we'll probably be on TI every day the weather will allow. Never been in September before, so we are looking forward to it!
    Sure hope you can join us and you will recognize me - have the original logo from 1978-1994 of the humping lions on my butt!

Loyalists since 1980

Long live the humping lions! I have a wood carving of them from our first trip!

This is our 4th trip to CTI. 1st trip back since the rennovations.

And we're officially booked, but from the 6th - 13th (cheaper airfare).

Paul & Debbie, Thanks for the recommendations! Maybe next time we'll get to see you... Take care!

Paul & Debbie, Thanks for the recommendations! Maybe next time we'll get to see you... Take care!
    Sure hope our paths with cross one day and would be a pleasure to meet you both - have a wonderful time!

Brian & Andrea
    Brian & Andrea
    We will be at CTI 9/20-29/2012 to celebrate our 20th anniversary! Our first Couples experience and we are VERY excited. I acually just posted to your "Trip Insurance" thread right before coming to this thread--too weird.

Laura & Tom

We just changed our dates to 8/31 - 9/7 so I guess that means I should post in the September thread! I can not wait to come home for the 4th time! The island is calling my name!! Say hey if you see us.
    John n ReneeName:  58534_1498968709080_1080025467_31480521_3145312_n.jpg
Views: 1267
Size:  21.0 KB

Its official!!! Just booked, only 188days, 22hrs, 57min, 16seconds.........

Hi Johnnrenee

We will be arriving on the 6th and looking forward to meeting you both.

Paul and Debbie
    Name:  DSCN3714.jpg
Views: 1243
Size:  33.2 KB

We are booked for Sept. 1-8. We were there for the first time in Dec. last year for our honeymoon and loved it so much we had to go back! Can't wait. Joda & Mitch

Finally got a pic loaded - now to see if I can get it to post! Aug 31 - Sept 8! 25th Anniversery!Bill & Penny
    Name:  50th dance.jpg
Views: 1214
Size:  25.9 KB

Andrea(improvgirl),

My boyfriend and I will be at CTI 9/26-10/3/2012. I noticed on your profile that u are from Indianapolis, so are we what a small world. Hope to see you at couples, only 184 more days.
    Last edited by currer bell; March 26th, 2012 at 01:47 AM.

My wife and I are looking forward to all that CTI has to offer. We will be celebrating 25 years of marriage. I enjoy reading about everyones past and present experiences. Deb and I are looking forward to creating our own memories of this place and look forward to meeting others during our stay. 187 days. Seems like a lifetime away!! Look forward to keeping in touch with the MB until we leave.
    Ken and Deb

Tracy and I are going to CTI Sept 29-Oct 6. We Stayed at CTI for our honeymoon in 2009. We stayed at San Souci in 2010 and 2011. We cannot wait to go back.

Which of the couples resort is your favorite and why? We will be at CTI Sept 27- Oct 2. Ken and Deb

5 Months - 152 days till we arrive! Now need time to go faster!

Is it possible to do a beach trip to CSS? Has anyone done this? Thanks for your input. kendeb

Quote Originally Posted by WE <3 COUPLES View Post
    Hi Brian & Andrea

Yes, do remember you and sad we will miss you this time. We are having a wonderful time at CTI now and meeting alot of wonderful people again.

We renewed our vows in 2006 and was better than our wedding. If you could afford getting the DVD, would highly recomend besides the photos - they did a tremendous job. Just viewed again before we left, and cried again with joy.

Both retired now and it agrees with us. If ever in New Jersey please look us up - have plenty of room now that our two children are engaged (two weddings within the next 2 yrs).

One Love
    Paul & Debbie
    Celebrating our 32nd Wedding Anniversary and 32 yrs ago at CTI in Sept.
    Hi Paul & Debbie, We also had the pleasure of meeting you and your family in Sept 2010 on the Island. We are in the process of booking Sept 12-19th and look forward to seeing you again.
    Rhona and John (orig from NJ)

Quote Originally Posted by ken fournier View Post
    Which of the couples resort is your favorite and why? We will be at CTI Sept 27- Oct 2. Ken and Deb
    We've only been to CTI and don't think anything could be better. We're going back Sept 12, sorry we'll miss meeting you.

John & Rhona Fournier (from FL orig from NJ)

only 143 days, 2hrs, 33 min, and 35 seconds till we arrive at home......

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast