Default CSA Dive Lockers?

Single digit countdown...7 days!!!! This will be our 5th time back to CSA, but it's been about 3 years since our last time 'home'...CAN NOT wait!!!
    So, does anyone know if they have installed dive lockers for those of us who bring our own gear & hate hauling it back & forth to the room each day? And, even worse, looking like the Beverly Hillbillies with all our stuff laying out to dry all over our veranda! I know they've been talking about adding lockers for a few years, but don't know if it's ever been done or not...
    Thanks for any info!

We were at CSA in November 2009 and they had locker available then. We'll be back in 35 days. You won't have to haul your gear except for the first time and last.

Enjoy.
    Jack & Donna

Yes they do have lockers, the last time we were there we rented them for 50.00 per week, it was very convienent to have the locker

What do you mean "rent them". We were at CN 2 weeks ago and they are FREE. Just don't lose the key or you have to pay $20. That's fair

Betty
    Betty
    Couples Negril - September 2011, 2012, 2013 and have just booked 2014
    Scuba Club Cozumel - Jan, Apr & Nov 2012 and Jan & Nov 2013
    Cobalt Coast, Grand Cayman - May 2013
    Retiring & moving to Cozumel, Mexico in early 2014

Joanne, thanks for the info and great to hear from you. BTW, I still have "your" puffer fish picture that I took on that night dive as a screen saver photo. Still one of my favorites.

Jon ( & Tara)

Wow, the lockers are free at CN!

Don't understand how lockers are free at one and you have to pay at the other!

How do they justify that?

Suggest you contact Couples.