Does anyone have any experience with underwater/waterproof/shockproof digital cameras? I have a nice Canon that I don't want to risk getting sandy or wet (or stolen), so hubby-to-be and I were thinking it would be so awesome to have a completely worry-proof camera for our upcoming trip to Puerto Vallarta and then our honeymoon at Couples next year! Then we can take pics of everything - snorkeling, poolside, and still get good quality shots when not in the water. It'd be such great peace of mind to not have to worry about dropping it and breaking it or water damage.

Our budget is about $300 or so, so we've been looking at the Pentax Optio WG-1 14MP, Olympus TG 810 or 610 or the Olympus "Tough" line, or Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX10 16MP. I would love to get the Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS2 14.1 MP but its a little too pricey right now. As of now, we're leaning towards the Sony (higher MP, touch screen, decent reviews), but I just wanted to know if any of you have tried any of these? It's hard to pick since I've seen reviews for pretty much all of them saying they leaked and died, or also that they were amazing. How to choose?! Any other suggestions are welcome too Thanks!!