Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Anyone interested in joining us on an excursion to Mayfield Falls October 12th, 13th or 14th? I think we are going to hire a private taxi (not sure of cost yet, but I have heard this is less expensive and more enjoyable than booking through the tour desk) and the entrance fee to the Falls is only $15us per person! We are also looking at stopping by the Negril Lighthouse either on the way out or the way back for a quick tour and some beautiful pictures!

Mark & April
    CSA - 06/03 (Honeymoon), 07/08, 10/09, 10/11, 5/14
    Secret Rendezvous - 11/05 (CN), 06/07 (CSS), 12/12 (CTI)

Aww! This is the first time I saw the updated thread! Thanks for the swimsuit tip! I picked up some suits at Old Navy when they were on clearance. Of course, I didn't lose as much weight as I had anticipated, but I am what I am!

I'm so excited I think I could burst. I'm going to start getting our things together in the next few days. So much to do!! I should have just planned the wedding to happen AT Couples!! It would have been less expensive AND less stress!! Can't wait!

30 days 'til CSA.. yayyy!!!!
    Melissa & Anthony

aurxdoc5 -

E-mail me at chris dot bevers at sbcglobal dot net. I can give you a recommendation for a driver; I suspect you will still have time to set something up with the tour company, and they are really good! They might be able to "hook you up" with another couple or two as they have done with us in the past.

You'll LOVE Mayfield, btw!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

We really enjoyed Mayfield on our last trip and preferred it over Dunn's River Falls. Great choice!
    We're on the home stretch for our return!

...I just wanted to wish EVERYONE a WONDERFUL vacation at Couples Swept Away! Whatever you may be celebrating, a wedding, an anniversary, a birthday, or simply just time with your loved one! Enjoy, Relax, and Enjoy some more!

Hopefully we'll meet and share a laugh or a drink or most likely both!

Trezrez, JackNJen, Heidiz122, Loveinjamaica, Owenbe, Megan, Bball2011, Cchrisjohn, Lichee, Enjoythebeach, CoryandNeil, Crazymel21,Tdjac, & JackNY

My husband and I will be renewing our Vows Thursday Morning!

Swept Away Nov/Dec 08'
    Swept Away Jun 10'
    Swept Away Oct 11'
    Swept Away Jun 15'
    (Long time coming after vacationing in 8 other countries...it's time to return home)!

Default oct 8 to the 15th

My husband and i and another couple r headed there in 8 days for our first time in jamaica and first time away from kids. Cant wait.... restock the booze .... the canadians are coming!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamaican Wifey View Post
    ...I just wanted to wish EVERYONE a WONDERFUL vacation at Couples Swept Away! Whatever you may be celebrating, a wedding, an anniversary, a birthday, or simply just time with your loved one! Enjoy, Relax, and Enjoy some more!

Hopefully we'll meet and share a laugh or a drink or most likely both!

Trezrez, JackNJen, Heidiz122, Loveinjamaica, Owenbe, Megan, Bball2011, Cchrisjohn, Lichee, Enjoythebeach, CoryandNeil, Crazymel21,Tdjac, & JackNY

My husband and I will be renewing our Vows Thursday Morning!
    7 days and counting! Been doing the happy dance all week. Now just to get everything done and not forget something on my list!

In two weeks, I'll be enjoying my first morning beach walk... just me, my carafe of coffee, and the guy at Barry's who's bound to say good morning and try to sell me somfin... too bad I'll have to dissappoint him once again!
    Chris

Wow everyone your month is finally here!!! Have fun!!!

Single digit countdown!!! 7 days!!! Well, a little less than that, actually...at this time 7 days from now, we'll be getting ready to land in Charlotte on our flight from Louisville, then have an 11:30a flight from Charlotte to MBJ...CAN NOT WAIT!!! This will be our 5th time at CSA, but the first time back in close to 3 years....
    Also, does anyone know if they ever installed dive lockers at CSA for those of us who bring our own gear? They've talked about it for years, but I didn't know if it had ever become a reality.

My wife and I will be arriving on the 19th. Shhhhhhhh.... it's a surprise for our anniversary. She wont know until we board the plane in Atlanta. Very excited to return for our 2nd anniversary. We were married at CSA in 2009 and this is our first time back. Cant wait.

Rob

wow, respich32... much respec' mon, for maintaining radio silence on that one! Doing something similar here... our dear friends of some 40 years are joining us on the beach, and wifey doesn't know... and won't until she gets a special drink delivered to her! I've been keeping it quiet since February and its KILLING me!

Enjoy!
    Chris

We will be there 10/22 to 10/29 celebrating our 4th anniversary. Got married at CTI and this will be our second trip to CSA!

Ok... down to 6 sleeps and a wakeup call! In case we don't have time this week, we want to thank all of you here in the October thread for helping us to survive our wait! Its been a great time, and I appreciate all your company. Some of you have been there and back, some will be joining us for more fun, and some will follow, but we all have one thing in common... once you go, you know!
    Chris

We got home late (and I mean LATE) last night! Our flight had a 2-hour delay in Montego Bay due to a faulty fuel indicator, we missed our connection in Philly and luckily were rerouted on the LAST flight to Pittsburgh at 10:45pm.

We had a great time and as soon as we transfer the pictures from the camera, I hope to do a longer review with pics.

Owenbe -- I totally saw you guys a million times but didn't realize it until just now when I looked at the original "getting to know you" thread! When I post pics, you'll probably realize how many times we ran into each other!

My husband and I mostly kept to ourselves all week -- I showed up sick and hopped up on Sudafed and Mucinex for the first three days. I was asleep almost every night by 9pm and I barely drank or hung out at the bars all week because of the meds -- definitely didn't drink as much as I planned!

We are 1st timers @ CSA arriving 10/28 until 11/4 celebrating our 20th ann. First time on the Negril side of the island. 15 days, we are ready now!

Anyone who was there the week of the 8th-15th lurking the boards? Kelly and Joe or Dave and Michelle? Hubby aand I are wanting to make sure we keep in touch!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2