Default Holiday Who Dats?!

Hello everybody! New to the boards We are going to be honeymooning at CTI for nine days in December and are curious about, of all things...FOOTBALL! Our beloved home team, the Saints, will be playing the day after Christmas on Monday Night Football. Will we be able to view the game at a bar or in our room? We love our boys in black and gold and don 't want to miss the game! Thanks!

More than likely, yes. My boyfriend watched football in our room & they have a game room that he watched football in with a couple of other guys. I can't guarantee your game will be broadcast though....Go Pack Go!

One love

WHO DAT!!!!!!!
    Should be able to. We did last year in Negril Congrats to you both and GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!

Yes, you can watch the game in your room. Stop by the bar and ask for a bucket of beer and take it to your room. We did this one year when the Broncos were on MNF. I have very fond memories of watching the game in our room while listening to the tree frogs outside. The Broncos lost, but still it is a great memory.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

We have watched our beloved Pack pretty much every year we when we were there. And if it is Monday night football, they always seem to carry that. By the way, a good game last night (especially since the Pack won)
    Linda

Quote Originally Posted by Lindad View Post
    We have watched our beloved Pack pretty much every year we when we were there. And if it is Monday night football, they always seem to carry that. By the way, a good game last night (especially since the Pack won)
    Yes it was a great game AND, coincidentally, We will be @ CTI watching Monday night football @ the exact same time as "whodatbride."