shandi Guest

Default Couples Negril promotes Andre Campbell to the position of Executive Chef

Couples Negril promotes Andre Campbell to the position of Executive Chef
    Chef joined Couples Resorts in 2002 and advances through the ranks to the top job
    Montego Bay, Jamaica August 30, 2011 – Couples Resorts, a Jamaican all-inclusive resort chain, is pleased to announce the appointment of Andre Anthony Campbell to the position of Executive Chef at Couples Negril. Andre has been employed at Couples Resorts for the past nine years, the first seven of which were spent developing his culinary skills at sister property, Couples Swept Away. He was promoted from the position of Junior Sous Chef through the ranks to his present position. Andre has also worked at various hotels in Jamaica, including Couples Sans Souci, Boscobel Beach Hotel and the Terra Nova Hotel.
    “I have been cooking for the past 18 years and this is no doubt my passion,” states the newly-appointed Chef, “I am creative and love to put new recipes together. I’m excited to bring this passion to the food served at the Resort,” he added.
    “I am so thrilled with Andre’s promotion,” commented Stefan Spath, Couples Resorts’ Corporate Executive Chef. “ It’s wonderful to see a young local talent recognized. I am sure he will take the cuisine at Couples Negril to another level.”
    To see one of chef Andre’s favorite recipes click here Name:  chef andre.jpg
Views: 1345
Size:  36.0 KB

About Couples Resorts:
    Couples Resorts, headquartered in Montego Bay, Jamaica, owns and operates four properties in Jamaica – Couples Tower Isle, Couples Sans Souci, Couples Swept Away and Couples Negril. Pioneered by the legendary Abe Issa, “father of Jamaican tourism,” each Couples Resort is an unsurpassed model of the all-inclusive resorts concept, boldly designed with local inspiration to create a harmonic sense of nature and authentic Caribbean spirit. For over 33 years, Couples has delighted guests and refined the Caribbean all-inclusive resort experience by providing unparalleled service, exceptional dining experiences and exclusive added value inclusions. For further information please visit http://couples.com/.
    Andrea Washington, Director of Marketing
    Couples Resorts, Jamaica
    (p) 773-895-6662
    (e)andrea@couples.com

This is fantastic, congratulations, especially if he was behind the food at CN being stepped up a notch when we were there in August. Great job Andre, and it was a pleasure for myself and Spike to meet you at the returnee's dinner!!!!! Kudos

Default Congratulation Andre!

See you February 23rd!

I've known Andre since 2002 and this promotion couldnt happen to a more deserving dedicated professional. He always goes above and beyond the call of duty and still made time to talk to the guests. Another example of the best employees/team memebers you always count on to make Couples paradise

Congratulation to Andre and Couples for a GREAT JOB!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

I gained 10 pounds right after he was promoted last week! He did a great job, the repeters dinner was fantastic!