Default CSA for Thanksgiving

Just booked CSA for Thanksgiving week...so excited! My husband and I were first-timers last fall and spent such a wonderful week at CN, that I have been dreaming of coming back all year! I had never before experienced such a relaxing and worry-free vacation and we cannot wait to do it again!

Well congrats on your Thanksgiving vacation! Glad to see that you are trying out the different resorts!
    We are newbies but not going for our first time until 11/28/12 so got a long ways to go!! Have a great trip!!

Thanksgiving is not a holiday that is recognized in Jamaica. Although Couples resorts has many guests that are from the USA. So you can expect various dishes on the menu in the restaurants

Have a great time!

Lucky you! We LOVE CSA at Thanksgiving!! It's great to be sunbathing while our family and friends are dealing with the cold (and sometimes snow)!!

Have a great time!!

We will be at CN that same week... for the third time! It's a great time of year to go, and we're sooo excited, too! Maybe we'll see you during our Trading Places day. Gonna finally check out CSA. Have a great trip!

My hubby just booked a BFVS at CSA as my anniversary present (arriving on Thanksgiving). We are newbies to Couples and Jamaica. I cannot wait!!!!

Your story sounds similar to us. We started with CN for Christmas 2010 and we did the changing places for the day and decided we would have to go to CSA. We went in April and we are booked again for CSA in February 2012. Can't wait!!! Have a great vacation
    12/2010 CN
    04/2011 CSA
    02/2012 CSA
    12/2013 CB
    12/2014 CSA

Thanks everyone! It truly is amazing just how much pleasure one island can bring you...cannot wait to come home again. November come soon!

Quote Originally Posted by doccims View Post
    My hubby just booked a BFVS at CSA as my anniversary present (arriving on Thanksgiving). We are newbies to Couples and Jamaica. I cannot wait!!!!
    See ya there, we arrive 2 days after thanksgiving.