Default Must Do's for a CSA Trading Places day

The title speaks for itself. What can't we miss in a day at CSA? And, we really want to see the best aspects of the resort. The things that might make us book CSA, instead of CN next time. And, rooms without TVs are out, as is laying around on the beach! We are active and we like good food and pool bars.

I'd check out their fitness center... perhaps try out the spa... perhaps some tennis...and while you did say, forget the beach, you might want to take a walk south of the resort to see how much the biggest share (Bloody Bay notwithstanding) of the World Famous Seven Mile Beach has to offer.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I'd check out their fitness center... perhaps try out the spa... perhaps some tennis...and while you did say, forget the beach, you might want to take a walk south of the resort to see how much the biggest share (Bloody Bay notwithstanding) of the World Famous Seven Mile Beach has to offer.

Thanks, Chris. The beach walk sounds great. We actually love the beach, but if we're at CSA for only 7-8 hrs, we wouldn't want to just lay there. We can do that at CN. What about restaurants? Where would be the best lunch spot?

I think Chris has it right. You must cross the street (with the guard) to the sports complex. There is a track, tennis courts, lap pool, spa, gym, ping pong tables, pool tables, jaccuzi, health bar with infused water.
    I would recommend Sea Grapes for an afternoon snack-sweet potato chips and hummus. You might be able to get a snapper sandwich too. But, go there for sure and you'll find something fresh and delicious to eat.
    There is also a swim up bar outside the Patois restaurant. Good times, and good friends to be made there! Have fun!

I think you should go to Patois Patio for lunch and get one of their wood fired pizzas. Then go to Sea Grapes for your afternoon snack. I agree with checking out the sports complex across the street. You are going to be amazed at how big it is. Also, there is a smoothie bar and infused water stations over there too! Just wander the beach either way and get a real feel for the area. You are going to love CSA. It's beautiful. Enjoy.

Lunch? My favorite is to visit SeaGrapes for a snapper sandwich, some marlin sushi, some chips, a fruit or smoothie, you name it. If you must give into your gastronomically hedonistic side, move on up to the Palms and its dessert bar.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

I highly, highly recommend taking the tour when you arrive at the resort. It takes about 20 minutes but will really give you a feel for all that CSA has to offer. We were die hard CN fans until we spent a day at CSA through trading places. Now we have our next trip planned for October to CSA in a beachfront suite--the room my husband saw and fell in love with during our resort tour.

I agree that the sports complex is amazing. I also agree with having lunch at Sea Grapes. Also walk the beach since you can't really do that much at CN (aside from the short distance of bloody bay). I actually think the pool bar at CSA isn't as good as the one at CN, but that's just my opinion. The beach on the other hand.....ahhhhmazing!

I went to CSA for trading places last year. We toured the resort, I tried the water-skiing, had a simple but fabulous lunch at Palms, walked miles down the beach and then hung out at the swim up bar before taking a look in the resort boutique where I found a fabulous dress for a steal of a price.

I loved CSA so much I booked it for this year but couldn't quite give up on CN so booked a split stay so I can really enjoy myself. Might see you at CN as I think we're there at the same time.

I would take part in the resort tour when you first arrive so that you get a good, quick overview of the resort. You should definitely check out the sports complex, as CN has nothing to compare to it...and take a quick look in the spa while you are over there. I would also recommend taking a stroll down the long stretch of beach.

You need to have a progressive lunch to sample all of the best lunch fare! Start early with Sea Grapes (hummus/sweet potato chips/fish taco) then later, head over to Patois for some yummy a la carte (soups and pizzas are a must!). I recommend eating tapas style so that you can try more things...the food at CSA is soooo good!

Mark & April
    CSA - 06/03 (Honeymoon), 07/08, 10/09, 10/11, 5/14
    Secret Rendezvous - 11/05 (CN), 06/07 (CSS), 12/12 (CTI)

Oh...I almost forgot the most important part of a progressive lunch...DESSERT! Head over to Palms for a wonderful dessert bar, topping off your CSA feast!

Mark & April
    CSA - 06/03 (Honeymoon), 07/08, 10/09, 10/11, 5/14
    Secret Rendezvous - 11/05 (CN), 06/07 (CSS), 12/12 (CTI)