Default The Hubs.... I LOVE him!

He did it again. Been a very difficult & emotional summer. So... Big Daddy made an executive decision and booked us in Nov 24th - Dec 2nd. God I LOVE him. Going home never sounded sooo good. CSA here we come, again. 76 days to paradise. See ya on the beach. Razzl xoxoxoxo

Awwwww razzldazzlme you are one of the luckiest women out there and I think you should give Big Daddy a pat on the back from Soonerfans and tell him"good job there"!! Very happy for you guys and hope you have the most wonderful time ever!! We will be at CSA for our first time(and yes we are newbies) 12/9/12 so along time before we get to experience everything that you guys already know!!
    I love hearing stories where the men secretly plan the vacation....so romantic!!! Enjoy that smile on your face!!!

Wow,what an awesome hubby, have a great trip!

Gotta love a guy like that!!!

I am indeed a very fortunate woman and appreciate him & his love more everyday... Thanks for your kind messages and love as well. xoxoxoxo Razzl

Your hubby deserves a standing ovation and so do you for picking such a great guy!

One Love,
    suzyQ

SuzyQ - I almost spit my coffee (lol) reading your post! I will enjoy my Monday w/a silly smile plastered on my face. Thank you for that! Razzl xoxoxo

Awesome!

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011