Default Message for Soonerfans!

Hi Soonerfans!
    I just wanted to drop you a line to say how much I appreciated your posts! For someone who has yet to experience the wonder of a Couples vacation, your joy and excitement for your upcoming visit in 2012 makes me smile!

One Love,
    suzyQ

Soonerfans also makes me smile and I LOVE their enthusiasm! xoxoxo Soonerfans. razzl

You know suzyQ, you have me curious to what post you are talking about girl!! LOL
    We booked our trip March 16th and afterwards learned about this mb and let me tell you I have been on this bad boy almost and I do mean almost every day!! hehe I LOVE THIS MB!!!!!!!! We arent even going for our first time until 11/28/12 and I feel like I have been to all of these resorts due to everyone's reviews and honey we still have 433 days left till our trip but gawddddd I am SOOOOOOO excited to go and be a part of what everyone else has experienced!!!!!!!!!! I feel like that day is never going to get here but one of these days............I will get to experience it first hand!! I am so grateful that I put a smile on your face and trust me you have done the same for me! Thanks again for the monday morning smile!!!!!!!! Take care suzyQ!!!!

I agree! Soonerfans rock! I love the posts and the interest they show but I just don't know how they can survive 433 days! Nevertheless we will be wishing them well in late 2012 as they embark on their EPIC trip and I for one will be REALLY jealous!!!

What post isn't she talking about?! I love the enthusiasm too!

One Love!

We are traveling to Couples for our first time in 12 weeks but the trip was booked the 2nd week of January. It has seemed like it has taken forever to get to my 12 week countdown but I feel as I have been a part of the couples family for years. I am SOOOOOOOO anxious to get their and be welcomed home to the home I have yet been to. I have become obsessed this past year with reading about the resort and Jamaica so I can't wait to experience it first hand.

Just keep counting and dreaming and D day will arrive soon.

I'm just another Sooner Fan joining the CSA family!

Quote Originally Posted by pharma girl View Post
    I agree! Soonerfans rock! I love the posts and the interest they show but I just don't know how they can survive 433 days! Nevertheless we will be wishing them well in late 2012 as they embark on their EPIC trip and I for one will be REALLY jealous!!!
    Awwww we rock????? Awwww pharma girl you just made my whole day and maybe the weekend too!! Girl, I love this mb!!!!!!!! Sometimes I catch myself just typing away like I've been to these resorts a million times!!! hehehe I cant wait till the day that we are no longer newbies and really get to experience the whole thing and the beauty of it but yes we are soooooo far away from that....sniff..sniff! Just when I think I cant learn anything else about these resorts someone goes and post something I've never heard about so just imagine how much I will know by Nov of 2012!!!!! hehehehehe Well thank you for wishing us well in late 2012 and I will be thinking of you guys while on our trip!!!!! heck dont be jealous........COME ALONG!!!!!! the more the merrier by all means!!!!
    Thanks for the smile you have put on my face pharma girl......you're toooooo sweet!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by webejammin View Post
    What post isn't she talking about?! I love the enthusiasm too!

One Love!
    webejammin, thanks also for such kind words!!! I never knew that anyone could really tell the enthusiasm from us on this mb so it really is nice to know that they can!!! I smile while I'm reading everything on the mb and I'm smiling as I'm typing all my replies on this mb!!!! LOVE IT!!!! I have never understood and maybe its just me but why everyone goes to Trip Advisor and reads some bad reviews and then comes on here and questions them??????? I of course dont read anything off TA, but this mb tells all and from the fact of soooo many people on here and how happy everyone is and the many trips they take over and over......why would you believe any bad reviews on TA????? There is not on worry I have about going to any of these resorts because of everyone's messages and they just keep re-booking trip after trip tells me that all is GREAT at the Couples resorts!!!! I CANNOT WAIT WEBEJAMMIN!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by razzldazzlme View Post
    Soonerfans also makes me smile and I LOVE their enthusiasm! xoxoxo Soonerfans. razzl
    Thanks razzledazzleme and you have put a smile on my face!!! I didnt realize that you guys could see my enthusism on here but I'm so glad to know that you can!!!!!! xoxoxo razzledazzleme!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tkingle66 View Post
    We are traveling to Couples for our first time in 12 weeks but the trip was booked the 2nd week of January. It has seemed like it has taken forever to get to my 12 week countdown but I feel as I have been a part of the couples family for years. I am SOOOOOOOO anxious to get their and be welcomed home to the home I have yet been to. I have become obsessed this past year with reading about the resort and Jamaica so I can't wait to experience it first hand.

Just keep counting and dreaming and D day will arrive soon.

I'm just another Sooner Fan joining the CSA family!
    OMG 12 weeks tkingle66????? WOW it will be here before you know it and cant wait to hear about your trip!! I really want to book for 2013 now but my fiance keeps saying lets see where our hearts are at before we book another one and as much as I hate to say that.....I guess he's right! haha And I guess we dont need 2 LONGGGGGG countdowns.....I really would go CRAZYYYY!!!!! haha Well have a great time and I'm glad you're wait is almost over and always enjoy having another Sooner Fan on this mb!!!!!!!

soonecome soonerfans you will experience the couples resorts and be hooked for life!! looking forward to the wedding in 2012 at CSA!!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Hey just wanted to say thanks to SuzyQ, Pharma Girl, webejammin and of course razzledazlleme!!!! My fiance just came home and I was showing him all the kind things you guys said and the smile on my face looked like christmas morning when I was a child!!!!! I was and still am smile from ear to ear!!! Thanks again guys!!!!
    You have no idea what impact you have left on me and OH WHAT A IMPACT!!!! xoxoxoxo
    webejammin couldnt have said it better................................ONE LOVE!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by randi&sherri View Post
    soonecome soonerfans you will experience the couples resorts and be hooked for life!! looking forward to the wedding in 2012 at CSA!!
    Sherri...........girl you dont think I'm already hooked for life??????? hahaha
    I cant wait till then and cant wait to meet you guys!!!!!!