Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

You meet new friends everytime!

ditto!

Quote Originally Posted by GardenGal View Post
    The one thing I am looking forward to not doing:

~ Straightening My Hair ~

There's no "taming of the locks" in the Caribbean Humidity! LOL!

I have seen many "hair" posts about how to fight the humidity. my hair was damp and soft for 5 days straight, I gave up! & I'll bet you and I don't even have the same grade of hair mon!

Quote Originally Posted by NeedBlueWater View Post
    Trying to figure out/schedule when my wife and I can have a "Date Night". EVERY night at Couples is "Date Night"!!! Thanks, Couples for providing an environment where we can relax and reconnect.
    I agree & this is a big one for us. We leave Couples so close and feeling so in love...sounds a little corny but I do!

You know there's that saying, "wait for it, wait for it..." I'm trying! Thank you all for making it easier on ALL OF US.

Love this!
    We won't have to:
    Drive to work
    Working
    Escalations
    write reviews
    try and figure out what's for dinner
    wake up to an alarm clock!
    Let the dog out/walk the dog
    See my trainer
    Empty the trash
    vacumn
    Do dishes
    do my hair!
    Plan events..
    Shovel Snow!!!!!!!!!!!!
    50 days to go!!!

Soooo many things I do every day that I won't miss while at CSA in March 2012.
    The biggest and best thing I will not miss is seeing how stressed out my hubby is on a daily basis...
    at CSA he does not have a care in the world and is so relaxed and smiley... it's truely one of my happier moments is seeing him so happy..
    23 more Fridays... soon come

Each day, I will enjoy having a cold red stripe in my hand at 11am after already completed my 5km run around the pond and a scuba dive at CSS.

I won't be swooning/brooding over this message board and counting the days!

I am the mother of two young daughters whom I love dearly, but they follow me everywhere...and I mean
    everywhere! So...I will not have to use the bathroom in front of an audience while at Couples Negril! It's the small things!
    I also teach first grade, so 7 days in a child-free zone should help recharge my batteries and help make me a
    happier mother/teacher/wife!

Quote Originally Posted by RobinH View Post
    Soooo many things I do every day that I won't miss while at CSA in March 2012.
    The biggest and best thing I will not miss is seeing how stressed out my hubby is on a daily basis...
    at CSA he does not have a care in the world and is so relaxed and smiley... it's truely one of my happier moments is seeing him so happy..
    23 more Fridays... soon come
    What a wonderful thing to say

I will not miss my CSA count down clock that moves so very slow, 310 days
    I will not miss answering the whats for dinner question 5 times a day
    I will not miss my wacth and all the scheduals we must keep

Lovely, enjoy that book .I have it but as usual haven't read it!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahdc123 View Post
    Love this!
    We won't have to:
    wake up to an alarm clock!
    Empty the trash
    vacumn
    Do dishes
    50 days to go!!!
    All of thee above apply to me as well! 92 days!

There are some stressful decisions to make, however.
    Omelet or over easy
    Jack and Coke or Jack and water.

CN #10 Oct 31

Sitting at dinner table on Sunday planning with wife what nights we will be home for supper, looking at the cold gray winter sights with snow and wishing I was at CN. Sitting in my chair watching TV wishing I was on that white sand beach with a drink in my hand. Working, thinking about work, or anything related to work. I only wish I could bring my dogs with me. Them I miss.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunfun View Post
    Each day, I will enjoy having a cold red stripe in my hand at 11am after already completed my 5km run around the pond and a scuba dive at CSS.
    We were once at a resort in Jamaica that did not have Red Stripe, so we walked to the local gas station and bought some.

Quote Originally Posted by yaya View Post
    I am the mother of two young daughters whom I love dearly, but they follow me everywhere...and I mean
    everywhere! happier mother/teacher/wife!
    When you get to Couples Negril, you may accidentally look over your shoulder a couples of times thinking they are still there....lol

Quote Originally Posted by redinthehead View Post
    I will not miss my CSA count down clock that moves so very slow, 310 days
    Yes, my countdown clock is an upper and a downer in my wait for paradise. Those last few days are the best though. I do like it when I haven't looked at it in a while & like 7 days have past.

Quote Originally Posted by Moustache View Post
    There are some stressful decisions to make, however.
    Omelet or over easy
    Jack and Coke or Jack and water.

CN #10 Oct 31
    Or how about...
    Get the calamari again or try something new
    Champagne or bloody mary with breakfast
    Relax on beach chair a little while longer or have a water sports person take me out on the hobie cat
    Go to piano bar, or go to room & sit on balcony & listen to the waves

decisions decisions

I will not have to cook dinner on Thanksgiving Day..... hope to find some Jerk Chicken to enjoy on the beach at CSA instead!

Quote Originally Posted by Jan View Post
    I will not have to cook dinner on Thanksgiving Day..... hope to find some Jerk Chicken to enjoy on the beach at CSA instead!
    My family celebrates Xmas on Dec 24th. That is the day I leave for CTI. This will be my first Xmas without them but there was no charter service (non stop) leaving from my city (I'm 10 mins from the airport) on the days following. So, I am celebrating & giving gifts on Thanksgiving. I plan on enjoying my week down to its crispy, chocolately, chewy center.

One Love

I still have to deal with the office but get an enormous amount of pleasure replying to e-mails while laying on Tower Isle...Sue doesn't have to do her hair because of her corn rows....Just a little more than 60 days and we hit Paradise...Soon come Mon'''

I will not have to clip my Blackberry onto my hip and respond to every chirp, hum and ding 24/7.
    I will not have to worry about money, not my money and not work money
    I will not have to sleep alone for a week
    I will not have to slip/slide my way down the streets, nor ABS my way through the 4-way stop
    I will not have to sit in the Timmies Drive-thru waiting for a Breakfast BELT
    I will not have to enter my PIN number (well maybe once at the jewellery store)
    Looking forward to not doing anything in February 2012!

I am looking forward to not having to introduce my sweetheart as... "this is is my partner"- my husband David... has a much better ring to it! CTI 2/29/12

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast