Thread: Room Catagories

Default Room Catagories

Hello All,
    My husband and I have been to CN 5 times. After going to CSA for the trading places program, we are thinking about trying CSA. We were talking to the travel agent, she said a Great House Verands Suite is available, what is this room like and what type of room doesnt have the mini bar and TV?
    Thanks so much,
    Mya
    One Love,
    Mya

Great House Veranda Suites do have Flat screen TV's and mini bars.

CSA is split into two sections an old section and a new section. The rule of thumb is that the rooms in the old section do not have TV's or mini bars,but there are exceptions

The rooms in the Great House are very hotel like without a tropical resort feel,but they are very new and furnished very nice

Our favorites are the Beachfront verandah suites or the Ocean verandah suites which all have Flat screen TV's and mini bars

Remember with any room you select you are still at Couples Swept Away and you can't beat that

Sorry, Richli, but things have changed a bit...

ALL rooms now have the minibars... only the Atriums and the Beachfront Suites in the original section don't have TV's. The old Garden View Suites have been refurbished and rebranded as Garden Verandah Suites.

Other than that, you've got it right.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

The Atrium Suites do not have television - thank you! It's what I always book, nice to be in the jungle with the beach just a short walk away. There's much less foot traffic, as well.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

get the penthouse!

Chris: Thank you for correcting me on which rooms have the mini bars. They all have the mini bars

Hello guys......

I admit that sometimes I'm confused about the rooms.

Thank you for sharing guys....