Default Weather in Jamaica - shows rain almost everyday, should I be worried :(

We are traveling to CSS on September 26 & the forecast shows rain almost everyday that we are there. I know sometimes it will rain early in the morning & clear up - is this the case with the weather in Jamaica??

We just got back and the weather said it was going to rain the whole week we were there, but it only rained one afternoon for about 30 minutes. I believe a few nights it always rained but nothing serious or enough to ruin the trip.

wondering the same thing. we are headed to csa next week. rain everyday :-(

Hi Bride924, i looked at 7 day forcast most weeks before we went and even up to the day of going it said rain, the weather was fab everyday, just one morning rain and tht was only about hour then it was really hot. you will love it
    Jane and Dylan

I havent seen a weather forcast for Jamaica that doesnt show some type of rain. If it does rain it is usally only for 10 minutes or so.

Hmmmm

weather forecasters lie all the time... you will be fine!

I normally go in May and it always says rain, I have been and it was sunny every day, then have been and it rained every day, You know what? didn't make any difference other than we didnt get sunburned. The rain is warm so hanging at the beach isnt an issue, and if it storms-well the bar is covered. Relax and enjoy.

I haven't been to Jamaica this time of year but you can expect an afternoon shower pretty much on a daily basis from what I have read. They usually don't last long. I wouldn't worry, have a great time!

Not to worry. It rains almost every day but only for maybe an hour. Its a great time to meet new people at swim up bar or hot tubs.

If you are a snowflake or a sugar cube, you should be VERY concerned! Otherwise, not.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"