Thread: CSS lobster

Default CSS lobster

Which restaurant do you think is best for lobster night and why ?? Thanks in advance! 84 days and counting...

Why not try all of them? :-)

You really can't go wrong with any of them, but I prefer the beach grill. Casanova is great, and my wife likes it better, but you must dress up a little to go there.

Hi Krazykeith,

I've never been to a Couples Resort, we are heading down this winter to CSS -- how dressed up is 'dressed up' when it comes to dining for men? Are we talking closed tow shoes, long pants and a shirt with a collar or are we talking jacket and pants, tie, dress shoes, etc...

Just wondering.

You can go as nice as you'd like, but minimum is just as you said...closed toe shoes, long pants and a shirt with a collar. Some people, especially the ladies, get pretty dressed up for dinner. Most wear dresses of some sort. It's not a big deal, I just prefer the more relaxed atmosphere of the beach. I am on vacation!

krazykeith,

Do all restaurants need reservations for Lobster Night? We arrive on the Wednesday and I am thinking Casanova will be booked. We are first time visitors to CSS and wondering if the Beach Grill will need be ok with walk-ins for that night.

You're right, Casanova will likely be full, but it's worth asking at check-in. The beach grill doesn't take reservations, but both of the other restaurants do; I'd recommend going a bit early (which usually isn't too difficult on a travel day) because later on there can be a bit of a wait at the the beach grill. There's a nice bar and plenty of people to talk to there if you do have to wait.

Thank you for the information krazykeith. Dinner and drinks at the beach grill will be perfect for us the first evening. I will ask about Casanova at check-in but no big deal for us if it's full....we can reserve another evening for dinner.