Default Add to CN Review (Truth in Advertising)

Hey, all. I hope everyone who read my recently-posed CN review found it to be enjoyable and useful. However, I forgot to make one simple point......And many of you seasoned travelers will know exactly what I'm talking about. It's definitely happened to us before: You fall in love with the look of the beach and water as depicted in the resort web site. But in reality, the slick, professional photographer managed to capture the web site photos at just the right angle, time of day, lighting, exposure, background, etc., so in person, the place is a disappointment because it doesn't look the same as in the photos. I just have to say that where the CN beach and water are concerned, there is indeed truth in advertising. The beach and Caribbean waters at CN are just as remarkably clear, clean and beautiful as they appear on the web site. In this regard, I guarantee that you will not be disappointed. It is absolute paradise!

I totally agree!

One of the wonderful things about Couples is that there is truth in advertising. We've been to all 4 resorts and all of the resorts look like the pictures in their advertisements.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

That is one of the things that influenced us to become repeaters at CSA. The first time I set eyes on the beach I told my wife "I have been looking for this place all my life". It looks just like all the posters I had seen of a tropical paradise. I could not believe that such a beautiful place actually existed and I was standing in the middle of it. We have our sixth stay at CSA reserved for next June, we are hoping that we will be able to keep the reservation but are depending on air fare prices to drop significantly to make it happen. Fingers crossed here. If not then, we will be back some time down the road for sure.

Amen. Our friends sometimes think I am crazy when I say that the real thing looks just like their advertisements and pictures on their web site. I too have been to places that do not quite live up to the photography, but not Couples. First time we went, I felt like I had been there before even though it was our first trip, I even knew where the bus was going to turn. If anything it is the one place where pictures don't do it justice. ya mon

The first thing I noticed on our first trip to CN (Jan2004): It looks just like the brochure. No touch up here!! What you see is what you get!
    Looking forward to our 5th visit in November to confirm that it's still the same!!

Recently at CTI for a 2nd visit and did Trading Places for a day to CSS. We took the tour with our mouths open and had to tell our tour guide that the photos on the website did NOT do it justice! So beautiful! Might have to go there next!

No matter how many times we go to CN...the first thing I do after getting off the shuttle is take a picture of the pool bar from the lobby. I just LOVE that sight

Quote Originally Posted by tami&jason View Post
    No matter how many times we go to CN...the first thing I do after getting off the shuttle is take a picture of the pool bar from the lobby. I just LOVE that sight
    Me too, me too!!!