Default Boyfriend Dumped Me Last Night

Last night I was dumped by my boyfriend. We are due at CSA in a few weeks. This is a very important trip to me as I am sick and may not get the chance to come here again and it is on my list of things to do before I'm unable to do anything at all. I'm a repeat guest, if that matters at all.

Does anyone know if the management has still let someone stay as a single? This trip has been set for a year. I am devastated.

So sorry to hear that. Could you ask a friend to go with you? It could be either a guy or a girl. I think you'd have a better time if you brought someone with you. Just change the name on the reservation. If you already had bought airline tickets, pay the small fee to change that too. Pick a friend or family member that is fun. You don't have to tell Couple's who this person is that is staying with you now. Some couples get their panties in a bunch if non-couples stay at the resort, but what they don't know won't kill them, right? Just do what you want to do to get over this break up and go have a good time. Let me know if you can't find anyone to go with you......I may be available. Ha ha.

Hang in there. Everything will work out.

We met a gentelman a few years back him and his wife were repeaters unfortunatley earlier that year his wife had passed and he was down there by himself. I hope it all works out for you. Thoughts and prayers are with you!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Go, by all means go !

I am so sorry. I hope that you are able to find a friend to go with you, and if not, that Couples will let you come stay anyway. I am also sorry to hear that you're sick. Going through a break-up can't be good for your illness either. Being on the beach at CSA should do wonders for you, your heart and your health. Take care of yourself. ~ Lori

I am devastated 4 u...so sorry. If that were me, I would go. Ask someone to go with u. This is an emergency, there's $ involved. Call a travel agent & tell them your situation so they can change the name. Unfortunately, there's no such thing as an easy breakup. Hang in there, I am praying 4 u

One Love

So sorry to hear that. Hopefully you can bring a friend or family member like Margi said. But whether you go alone or with someone it will be a much needed trip to help you get through all of this. Keep us posted!

Couples Ocho Rios 2005/2006
    CSA 2009/2010/2011/
    2012 x2/2013 x2

We met 2 guys at CN in 2009 who were together because the one guys wife was not allowed off work at last minute because of some type of emergency. He got his best friend to go along since he did not want to lose his money. I say find someone else to go with you, family or friend, male or female, and as long as they are over 18, have fun. The front desk nor anyone there needs to know anything else. Enjoy and sorry about the boy friend dumping you.

wow... that's really awful not only that you split with your BF, but also that you're sick. It sounds serious. Big hugs. I hope you can turn to your family and friends now for support. Any chance it's not really over and you'll still get back together? If so... don't cancel too soon!
    As for going to Couples, I totally get that you still want/need a vacation! I agree with the above posters that it would be nicer to have someone along rather than going solo, but do you really want to be surrounded by all these loving, happy couples? Don't get me wrong, I'm not one to have my "panties in a bunch" ; ) over a few non-couples at a Couples resort. I just think it would be really hard to be surrounded by all that romance and googly eyed couples there for honeymoons, weddings, anniversaries... or just vacationing. I think in that position I'd rather be surrounded by more singles ...not to meet people so soon... just to feel more comfortable and not keep thinking how nice it would've been to be there at Couples with him. It's just so soon after the break-up. I'd find it too depressing. But that's just me. If you can still picture yourself enjoying it, go for it. Besides, if it's too late to cancel I wouldn't want to lose the money either...certainly another consideration.
    Take care of yourself first and foremost! (and don't worry what others say or think)

Oh, I'm so sorry

I hope you are able to find someone you will enjoy your time with, although I know it won't be the same. You definitely deserve to still enjoy your trip; I really hope it works out for you.

You can still go, but you pay the full price. Find a friend to take with you and relax.
    Vicky

I'm so sorry to hear of your breakup. Did you purchase trip cancellation insurance? I know you will not be able to change name on the airline ticket, and I don't know if you will really enjoy the trip since you were looking forward to spending it with you boyfriend. Try to see if you can change the resort to a non couples resort in Jamaica, maybe bring a friend that you can have a good time with. I think if you go to Swept Away you will be miserable thinking about your about missing your boyfriend.
    I know that you were probably really looking forward to CSA, and it would be a double blow, losing your boyfriend and CSA, but I think in the long run you will be better off changing resorts or postponing the trip.

I am so sorry that happened to you and I'm with Margi....go find a good friend and have a great time!!
    Wishing you the best!!

Quote Originally Posted by Margi View Post
    So sorry to hear that. Could you ask a friend to go with you? It could be either a guy or a girl. I think you'd have a better time if you brought someone with you. Just change the name on the reservation. If you already had bought airline tickets, pay the small fee to change that too. Pick a friend or family member that is fun. You don't have to tell Couple's who this person is that is staying with you now. Some couples get their panties in a bunch if non-couples stay at the resort, but what they don't know won't kill them, right? Just do what you want to do to get over this break up and go have a good time. Let me know if you can't find anyone to go with you......I may be available. Ha ha.

Hang in there. Everything will work out.
    Thank you for the suggestions but everyone I know is married with children and can't just fly away for a week.

Quote Originally Posted by randi&sherri View Post
    We met a gentelman a few years back him and his wife were repeaters unfortunatley earlier that year his wife had passed and he was down there by himself. I hope it all works out for you. Thoughts and prayers are with you!
    Thank you.

You will get through this. Hang in there, you never know what is around the corner.

Amen grayturtless......you couldnt have said it better!!!!