Hybrid View

Default OK a long way away Visiting Jan/Feb 13 for vow renewal

I know it's a long way off but we're so excited to have chosen Couples Negril for our vow renewal in Jan 2013 on our 20th wedding anniversary. Anything, anyone can tell us about the resort gratefully received. We're not going to change our minds, already booked. Travelling via UK all the way from Lanzarote in the Canary Islands. Booked a beach front suite.

CN is an awesome resort! We stayed there for the first time this year and loved it!! The view of the ocean and sunset are magnificent. The ocean is clear and calm so you can relax. The nice part about CN for us is that the restaurants, lobby and main pool are centrally located with the buildings containing the rooms being peripheral. That makes getting around super easy. You can get from one place on the resort to another quickly. It's our favorite resort on the Negril side of the island. You're going to have a wonderful time!!

Bart & Bug

Filanza,
    I hope you have a wonderful flight because I know you will have a wonderful 20th anniversary at Couples!

One Love,
    suzyQ

We renewed our vows at CN on 8/23/11. It was fantastic. The wedding planner, Kenisha was wonderful. Every detail was taken care of. We renewed on the beach at 10 in the morning. The weather was perfect and the resort photographer was so professional. Our pictures are unbelievable. We bought the One Love package and all of the inclusions were great!!