Default 5 years ago today....

We were married at COR - best decision we made! Looking forward to our anniversary return (FINALLY) in 2 weeks! I have no idea how I will make it through the next 2 weeks of work!

OMGosh...those last few weeks/days are so exciting. Sometimes I just do a little dance...that might help. I hope you have a blast...we do!

One Love

Congrates on the up coming Anniversary. But a more important question would be for your poor co-workers and how are they going to deal with you for the next two weeks. LOL!!! And then how do they deal with you after you get back and all you can do is talk about how wonderful everything was. 313 days Jamaica soon come

I'm tempted to start the happy dance soon!

My co-workers are getting sick of me but oh well...2 of them went to Mexico at a resort full of kids earlier this year, and another decided to book at Atlantis for $1000/night, not including food and drink - I told them all they're nuts for not going to Couples

Congratulations on your upcoming anniversary. We are planning the same thing we were married at Sans Souci July 2011 and plan on returing for our 5 th anniversary

Have a great vacation!