Default New to Couples! CSS in February

I am new to Couples, researched for weeks and feel like I gave my self an ulcer trying to pick which Couples to choose. A coworker of mine just got back from CSS in August and absolutely raved about it. My husband and I will be visiting February 21-28 for our 10 year anniversary. We chose the 1 bedroom beach front suite. I would love any tips or information anyone feels we should know, and look forward to hopefully meeting some of you if you are there with us.
    Last edited by hoosierfarmers; September 25th, 2011 at 09:55 AM.

Welcome to your new family....Your new family of Couples.

Wow...Going to a Couples resort for the very first time....Awesome
    You have chosen an outstanding resort for your first Couples visit.

CSS in my opinion is most beautiful and romantic resort in the growing Couples empire...Each and every step presents a different and beautiful view.

Get to know the employees of CSS as well as CSS's world class guests.

Walk the complete property.

Building G is wonderful with awesome views.

Hope you have a wonderful trip.

Have a Salty Dog for me..Ruff Ruff

Hugs from 10 0 c

CSS...Awesome choice for anniversary! We are going for our 8th visit in Dec. and can hardly wait!!! Go...enjoy!

We usually stay at CSA, but we stayed at CSS a few years ago. I think you'll love CSS for your anniversary! We stayed in a beachfront suite also (B block). We loved the location, since we spend most of our day on the beach. Be sure to have dinner on the terrace at Casanova - so romantic! Check out the pond near the tennis courts. There is a lovely path (also a jogging trail) that winds around the pond. There are lots of turtles, fish, and birds to be seen. And be sure to try the snorkeling - they take you to a sunken boat and it is beautiful. Finally, the couples massage in the "hideaway" hut is simply one of the most relaxing things ever. The hut is open air, so you are cooled by sea breezes, and you can hear the waves crashing on the rocks below. Simply heaven. Congratulations on your anniversary!

We will just miss you as we arriving at CSS on March 2nd as we are exploring Couples Negril before heading back home to CSS. It is hard to fit in all the resort has to offer, even in 7 days, but if you love the natural aspect of CSS, you won't want to miss the grotto and the waterfall over by the mineral pool. The spa really is fantastic and i loved early morning walks around the property. If you are not so A/N confident, the early morning is a good time to stride over to SSB and take a dip in pool or the ocean. If SSB is already on your agenda, enjoy! We enjoy watersport activities and I have to say I loved taking rides on the big catamaran and kayaking. The real trick is to letting go and embracing island time and Couples culture, which in my book means no worries, no dogs, no kids, no cooking and just relaxing however best you do it. Five months and counting!!

We are going the same week for my birthday, 2nd trip.

You will be in Block A or B, they are both 3 stories high.

Have fun.

We have just booked our first trip to CSS (3rd to couples) and are really looking forward to it. We are there the last week in Feb for 11 nights so might well cross paths. I would be interested in weather in Feb, i've just read something that says feb is coolest month, general views as to whether cool simply means below 80? we've done Nov/Dec and Jan in the past, they were both fab weatherwise.

Julie

My biggest suggestion would be to do the tour your first day. The resort isn't overly confusing, but it helped us see where things were and gave us a chance to meet part of the hospitality staff. I also suggest doing a massage in one of the huts - I rave about those to people at home whenever I can. CSS is wonderful, and I'm sure you'll have a great anniversary.

We were at CSS last spring for our 1st time. Be prepared for a special enhancement to your relationship. Special things occur at this place. February is normally one of the dry months with great weather. You won't go wrong here, congratulations!

Thanks everyone....cannot wait!!!!

Congratulations on your anniversary!

We took our first Couples trip in June and got married at CSS. It is a beautiful, magical place! We are already counting the days to our anniversary trip next year.

Some things we would recommend:
    The couples massage
    Breakfast at Pallazina (especially the omelet bar)
    Breakfast delivered to your room - the bagels and lox are great
    Early morning walks
    The mineral pool is a wonderful place to visit after spending the day on the beach.
    Exploring the beautiful grounds. We look at other people's pictures and realize there are some places we didn't see.
    Supper at Bella Vista - it is so pretty being right on the beach and all the little lights in the trees.
    The lobster bisque and the crab bisque.
    Irish coffee (made with de-caf Blue Mountain coffee and real cream) is a great dessert.
    Sample the drink of the day.

And, it you are at all interested in the AN experience, you must try Sunset Beach. We spent all our days there - it was fabulous!

But, most importantly just enjoy being together in paradise.
    T.O. & Mia
    CSS - June 17-23, 2011 Weddingmoon!
    CSS - June 19-23, 2012