Hybrid View

Default Late flight out. Can we stay for lunch at CSS?

We have a choice of a 3:00 flight out or a 4:00 flight out of Mobay on our dreaded last day at CSS. How late can we reasonably stay at the resort? We'd love to have a nice big lunch at Bella Vista before heading to the airport.

hi cape cod sue

take the 4pm return to logan, you will be leaving the resort at 12noon. we are from RI, take that return always ( as long as you do not mind getting back after midnight, not sure what the following day would hold for you)

we awaken early every day, as the morning is some of the best part of the day, last day, if you wake up early enough, you can get alot in, beach, pool, breakfast, whatever you like.

we pack before going to bed the night before (light pakers, after serveral trips, no more overpacking), then get back to the room by 11am, to get ready for check out, the saddest part of the trip!

enjoy!

Linda

Thanks Linda

I know it's the day we must not ever speak of!! But you also answered my next question which was how late we can feasibly keep the room keys. I think the 4 pm back to logan will be the best way to go. Then count down to next year immediately!!! I'll bring some ziplock bags to pack up some room service items to keep our tummies happy at the airport. 124 days to go!

Whatever time your return flight is Couples will schedule your bus four hours before your flight is scheduled to depart. So with a 4 PM flight they will have you on 12 noon bus. Bella Vista opens for lunch @ 12:30 PM. What you can do is take a later bus,but you will have to sign a release not holding Couples resorts responsible if you don't make your flgiht. You must allow two hours in advance of your flight time to check in and go thru security

Quote Originally Posted by Richli2 View Post
    Whatever time your return flight is Couples will schedule your bus four hours before your flight is scheduled to depart. So with a 4 PM flight they will have you on 12 noon bus. Bella Vista opens for lunch @ 12:30 PM. What you can do is take a later bus,but you will have to sign a release not holding Couples resorts responsible if you don't make your flgiht. You must allow two hours in advance of your flight time to check in and go thru security
    I will sign de paper! Anything for just a few more moments of bliss!

Quote Originally Posted by Richli2 View Post
    Bella Vista doesn't open until 12:30? I was sure it opened earlier than that when we were there?? On our last day we also had a flight out around 4:00. We checked out after breakfast, left our luggage in the lobby and headed down to the beach bar. We just had time to grab a meat patty to go when Bella Vista opened (ordered it from the bar and since we were leaving they were nice and prompt). We also received the lunch pack for the bus with waters, fruit and granola bars, but I recommend having a good breakfast before the long day ahead.
    Our bus ride was quick, without traffic issues, but we still didn't have a lot of time to spare at the gate once we made it through security. It was pretty busy. I personally wouldn't want to cut it too close by taking a later bus.
    I thought I'd like having the morning there, but sitting at the bar dressed to leave, watching people come and go back to the beach in swimwear was a bit depressing. I almost wished we'd had an earlier flight and could've just snuck out. LOL. When we went to CSA we had a much later flight, so that time we'd actually had time to enjoy the beach and have lunch before showering at the fitness change rooms. Very handy. I guess that's something CSS doesn't have?

I must correct my last post. In fact you can have lunch @ Bella Vista. Well amost Bella Vista for lunch is actually the snack bar/grill. It starts to serve food at about 11:00 AM. It is not waiter service and it is more like snack bar foo,but the view is still great. Especially from the tables in the sand.

My comments regarding when they will put you on a bus for a 4 PM flight still hold

Eat a nice huge breakfast and then grab a burger at Margaritaville at the airport.

if you are flying on a Sat during high season, 2 hours is bare minimu, trust me