Default I continue to sell the Couples Resorts......Hugs

Well,January 2005 sealed our number one vacation resort..It's indeed the Couples Resorts.

I find myself selling these resorts everywhere I go..It's just what I do because I truly believe in Couples.

I see t-shirts and caps being worn by strangers of other troplical resorts and yep,this is my chance..So I speak to them and give them some info..Peggy loves Couples also but she gets ill at me for doing so much of this..But I can say that I have turned a few strangers on to Couples so I am happy.

Peggy and I owe,yes owe,the Couples Resorts so much...We have met hundreds,if not thousands,of strangers and we now call them friends...Some are very dear friends that we see two or three times a year even tho they live hundreds of miles away.

We have hosted a few Couples Par ta's in 10 0 c and the turn out was awesome...Our last Couples Par Ta we had quests from 8 different states...And it's all because of the opportunity of meeting them at a Couples Resort.

Our lives are now much richer and we thank the world's greatest resort chain very much..The Couples Resorts.

Hugs from Tommywommy and Peggyweggy of 10 0 c

Our first trip to Jamaica and to Couples was in 2006 for our 25th Wedding Anniversary....Couples has been and will continue to be our number one vacation destination. We've returned every year since then and twice in 2009. We've stayed at CTI, CSA and CN. We keep returning to CN because of the wonderful friends we've met there and we love the layout of the resort. We have also met wonderful friends there, lifelong friends. We keep in touch with them via Facebook. We met our good friends Tommy and Kathy (from Okeechobee FL) there in 2008. We've returned to Couples with them and they have also become our racing buddies at Talladega every spring. I met you by watching your posts on this message board and then found you on Facebook. I'm hoping we can all get together at Couples one year, and let us know next time you throw one of your Couples Partays .. HUGS FROM TEXAS
    Randy & Dianna
    Irie ,
    (Ladydia) Dianna

CTI 2006, CSA 2007, CN 2008, CN 2009, CN 2010 twice
    CN 2012, CSS 2012, CN 2013

Randy and Dianna....Our Texas friends compliments of the Couples Resorts.

We hope to have another Couples Par Ta in 2012 and we will be sure to invite you two plus Tommy and Kathy.

Isn't it fun to sell something you love?We truly believe in the Couples Resorts.

Hope one day to join your gang at CN...Couples Negril...Oh,how I do love typing these words.

Hugs from 10 0 c

Well, despite the fact that I may have a negative word, here and there, I too am sold on the Couples chain. I hope that a negative comment can be seen as a way to improve.

I discovered Couples on my 3rd trip to Jamaica and I don't imagine I'll be staying anywhere else even though I have had some minor concerns/complaints. What I will say is that many companies struggle to maintain what they did to achieve their top status and I feel it's better to say something before things slip too far.

I'm sure word-of-mouth sells almost as many rooms as does the advertising and my words are positive. We're returning next spring for our honeymoon and that trip was booked weeks after our spring trip this year. We just got back from a fall trip and I'm not sure if something will come up in between.

We're walking talking Couples ads.

Our first trip in 2001 hooked us! Our annual trips since have earned us life long friends all over the US, Canada and England.

Because of Couples we have visited England to see friends that due to health issues can't return, and every summer for the past four years we get together with friends that we now would never want to live without.

Thanks to a new job I have a new batch of recruits to work on... LOL. One of the women I work with may be going in April and now that I no longer work at my old job I'm going to try to talk a friend into meeting us at Couples one of these years. Yay!

My husband has said since our first trip in 2008 I am the best advertisement they have in this area. I am always talking about how great it is. I thing my co-members at Curves get tired of me talking about it.
    Linda

We would never want to live without you either. You just brought tears to me eyes!
    Quote Originally Posted by jamericanblonde1 View Post
    Our first trip in 2001 hooked us! Our annual trips since have earned us life long friends all over the US, Canada and England.

Because of Couples we have visited England to see friends that due to health issues can't return, and every summer for the past four years we get together with friends that we now would never want to live without.

Thanks to a new job I have a new batch of recruits to work on... LOL. One of the women I work with may be going in April and now that I no longer work at my old job I'm going to try to talk a friend into meeting us at Couples one of these years. Yay!

Peggy and I have been blessed with strangers we met at a Couples resort and now we all are life time hugging friends....

The Couples Resorts...Oh,how I do love typing these words.

Hugs from 10 0 c

folks you never know when Tommywommy will get out his Par Ta Train. this is a picture of it when he brought it to Paducah Kentucky for one of the first Couples Par Tas

Name:  t-r train.jpg
Views: 318
Size:  38.5 KB

Randy
    it's all about the kids

www.issatrustfoundation.com

Tommywommy,
    If I'm not mistaken you in the past have been a regular on the Aruba message board. If so we have this in common. We were Aruba junkies until our first visit to Couples. Jeff

I love Couples and I love you Steph!!!

jeffdawnNH....No,I'm not the Aruba message board person...I'm just one of many Couples Resorts poster.

I can say that I dream of a Couples Resort every day...I am still in awe of all the wonderful strangers we have met thru Couples and turned them into hugging friends..I hope we continue to make many more thru the coming years.

Hugs from 10 0 c