Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

The best thing we drank was an adult snowcone. I don't like snowcones, never did, and at first refused when it was offered to me--until I saw the bottle of rum. I had a guava juice snowcone which was the best most refreshing thing I had ever had.

I heard that CSA has sangria - does anyone know for sure?

Caeser all the way.
    Vodka
    Clamato Juice
    Lime Juice
    Lemon Juice
    Fresh Lime
    Fresh Lemon
    Tabasco Sauce
    Worchestershire Sauce
    Olives

mmm mmmm good.
    I hope the bars stock up on clamato when I arrive at Couples Negril for 2 weeks on Dec. 3/11!

Do they have grey goose and Patron Silver? We know they have our fav rums 8-)
    Thx...a few more weeks!! can't wait!

2 drinks we had on our last trip, that we hadn't had in the past, are Negril Screw and No Problems. Negril Screw was not on the drink menu, but all the bartenders know how to make it. It's basically a screwdriver with banana liquer added. No Problems is a great tropical juice and rum drink that is shaken, not blended, and that one is on the drink menu.

My wife loves the Dirty Bannana...and she came up with a great idea - if you are going to have all of those calories, make it work it and float a shot of over-proof rum on top. We called that the Filthy Bannana.

We love to drink vodka tonics with a splash of cranberry juice. Watch the vodka pour though, if too much vodka it ruins the flavor. Might ask for extra tonic. It tastes almost like grapefruit juice, but not sour. You will love it....

Vodka Tonic or Gin & Tonics - refreshing and not sweet in the least.

Or Vodka, Seltzer or Club and a bit of Cranberry juice.

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    My wife loves the Dirty Bannana...and she came up with a great idea - if you are going to have all of those calories, make it work it and float a shot of over-proof rum on top. We called that the Filthy Bannana.
    Sounds Yummy!!!! We'll have to remember that when we arrive at CSA in 249 days!!!! Thanks for the GREAT idea!

I'm not much of a drinker and don't care for the sweet drinks either so my drink of choice if I have one or two during the day is a Seabreeze. It's vodka, cranberry juice & grapefruit juice. I find it very refreshing and not sweet at all!
    (Karen&Paul)

I'm a big fan of cucumber juice with vodka and a little lime or lemon juice. It's very refreshing and light. It's not probably terribly practical as an all-day drink, since they don't have cucumber juice at the beach bar that I'm aware of, but you can grab a glass of lime/cucumber juice from the juice bar on your way back from the spa (or in the morning if your room is on that side of the resort) and add vodka to taste.

I have tried to like Mojitos, but just don't! On our trip to CTI in June, my faves were margaritas and lemon drops! They will do the lemon drop as a shot or on ice. Both tangy and not too sweet!
    I am not in to all of the sweet ones....

Apparently my last post didn't make the cut...

So here is the amended version: my wife loves the Dirty Banana but decided that if she is going to have all of those calories she might as well make it worthwhile. She asks for the drink with an extra shot of over-proof rum on top. A very good way to amortize those calories!

Rum Cream on ice. Simple and effective! Couples has both Lillifield and Sangsters brands available. I preferred the Lillifield - seems to have a bit less bite and more conducive to day-long sipping.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3