Default not sure which to choose.

My wife and I are planning a trip to couples but not sure which one. The problem is I want to enjoy it. an but my wife will only go topless.I have no problem with nudity but wife is a little less daring. I would like to find something c/o. It dosent bother me if there's a mix i pay no attention to anyone anyway.
    Last edited by ff110; September 25th, 2011 at 11:58 AM.

Ok. After reading more threads im confused. Which beach is clothed after 5 or is it optional also can you stay on the beach,bar or pool AN after 5. I definitely don't want to offend or get kicked out because im not understanding the rules...thanks

Sorry - but there are no C/O options at any of the Couples resorts for the two of you to enjoy the way you would like to. The A/N beaches are just that - A/N. However, at CN you could lay out on the A/N area of the beach and she could be on "the other side" right next to you topless and there would be no problem at all. I think CN would be your best bet.

I would highly recomend Couples Sans Souci. We were there 3/2011. Fantastic. I have recently booked a vacation at a c/o competitor in Negril for 2012, and I'm already regretting it. At c/o beach there may be gaukers. It was our first time at an A/N when we went to CSS and my wife quickly felt comfortable. When everyone is nude it feels more comfortable than when someone is c/o and may be looking at others. CSS is in my opinion the best and we will be there in 2013. My wife wanted to try somewhere else but I don't think anywhere will ever beat CSS

You will not C/O at Couples. Women can be topless on the main beach at CN and CSA, but you would need your trunks on. The A/N at CN, CSS and CTI is just that A/N.
    Vicky

Hello,
    Unfortunately, all the au natural areas at Couples are not clothing optional they are nude only.... CSS has a very comfortable and private AN area. Once you get to SSB go to the right on the beach a claim a palapa and ease into the AN experience. Once she gets comfortable being nude you can make your way over to the pool area. CSS and SSB maybe that would be a good place to start for your wife.

One Love,
    suzyQ

Quote Originally Posted by ff110 View Post
    My wife and I are planning a trip to couples but not sure which one. The problem is I want to enjoy it. an but my wife will only go topless.I have no problem with nudity but wife is a little less daring. I would like to find something c/o. It dosent bother me if there's a mix i pay no attention to anyone anyway.
    I agree with suzyq and others ... CSS is your best bet although your wife will have to be A/N. But at least on Sunset Beach you can pick a spot that is far from others. And I'd bet that once she gets used to it, she'll be hooked !!!

When you say she can be on one side and I can be on the other. How do you know where the line is at cn is there something separating the two and how close would we be to each other?

ff110 - along the side of the A/N beach there are hedges and a little bit of fence to section it off from the main beach. You could set up right where the fence ends (it's about midway to the water - maybe just a little bit closer than that). You could lay on the A/N side and she could be on the regular beach side and you would be right next to each other. There is an invisible line - so to speak - we've seen couples do this on all of our 5 trips to CN. If I knew how to attach a pic of the beach set up I would. Maybe someone else here could post a picture so it would make more sense.

We stayed at CN. We spent 2 hours one day on nude beach. Wife only went topless. Nobody seamed to mind . guess it depends on who is there. Clothed side is much more fun anyways.

Name:  Copy of IMG_0299.jpg
Views: 875
Size:  60.6 KB

Hello,
    Does anyone know if the A/N beach at CN has a bartender at the bar or do you have to dress to get a drink?

Thank you,
    suzyQ

CN A/N has a bartender. No Problem!

Name:  Copy of IMG_0298.jpg
Views: 726
Size:  61.4 KB

Another picture (hopefully) if I did it right!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 84stang View Post
    We stayed at CN. We spent 2 hours one day on nude beach. Wife only went topless. Nobody seamed to mind . guess it depends on who is there. Clothed side is much more fun anyways.
    You got lucky. I've seen the security guards go up to women & tell them they had to get nude or leave that section.
    Captain Jim
    "I will grow old....
    But I won't grow up"

I wouldn't go so far as to say no one seemed to mind, just no one said anything. Nude is nude not topless--that is clothing optional.
    Vicky

"seemed to" being the operative part of that quote. I hate to tell you this but just because no one came up and got belligerent with you while they were trying to enjoy THEIR vacation, doesn't mean they weren't upset or offended by your lack of ability to follow the rules. Just read the thread about rule breakers. I think I recall someone mentioning that the exact behavior you described caused them to not enjoy their vacation as much as they could have. Not Cool. Not at all.

Wow sorry I started all this. The main reason I asked was, awhile back we went to cti before the makeover. It was great my wife was AN at first then about mid week she had an issue of bad timing we wanted to go back but she couldn't be just topless that day and she just didn't feel comfortable without bottoms cause of it. So we went back to main beach it was fine we still had fun.

I think you need to look at CSA.
    Irie Mon

Hmmm don't be upset. thing is, I think you already knew the answer based on your most recent post. If I'm reading it right, your lady got her monthly friend. yes? It happens, a lot. "Timing" can always be a thing but usually something that we ladies prepare for happening. I've had it happen twice. There are threads about how that can be handled discretely here in this forum section. Since it doesn't seem to bother her to drop trou except for that "timing" thing, maybe showing her those threads will give her some needed reassurance that there are ways to handle it?

BTW, my comment was directed specifically at the person I quoted, not you, which is why I quoted it. Please don't be sorry you started the thread. It is a question that comes up from time to time, just usually the answer isn't one that the males like.

Sounds like playing opposite sides of the fence at CN might be a feasible solution for you both.